HolyGrail with Martingale Systems - page 5

Fx Referee:

Hi,

I just wants to know maybe you're using EA or which trading system?

Thanks

I do not use EA

on my real account I trading manual

test EA on demo

and I would like to possess good Ea... but this is not easy

I used to this test:

Files:
v1v2_mini.mq4  7 kb

Hello

I think it is possible... if you turn the EA of on big news off.

And a ea that martingales the trend of a 20 ema in a H1 chart. not countertrend

Regards

MisterFX:
Hello

I think it is possible... if you turn the EA of on big news off.

And a ea that martingales the trend of a 20 ema in a H1 chart. not countertrend

Regards

How to turn off the ea when already running at the 7th level against you?

This is only possible after closing one circle with profit!

I think there is EA's to Set StopTradingAfterPositionsClosed. or it is possible to code it.

for martingale systems you can use HMA Power its ok... but settings should have: martingale after -25 pips... and TP 30-35. I made a few backtests with this settings and really performed good.

Regards

My oh my, I guess there always will be enough seekers of "free profit", so such systems will always have followers. I spent about a year with these, and now I can say that I would be better off if I was just drinking and f**king all that time.

Martingale systems _WILL_ crash, _WILL_ blow your account, no matter what pipstep, maxtrades etc you set. So better donate your money to some traders anonymous organisation (I bet there are a lot of these nowadays lol) and learn how to trade. There are no free lunch in forex, guys, and you better believe this.

Hello!

Can someone modify the code slightly so that it will open trades based off of lot sizes versus the % equity? TIA!

This code already exists in the EA. I tried to modify it but I was unsuccessful as it kept open and closing trades immediately.

Also, could someone take a look at the way this multiplies (on 2.0) as it not incrementing properly on the 6th and 7th step - goes from .05, .10, .20, .40, .80 , 1.00, 1.00 instead of .05, .10, .20, .40, .80 , 1.60, 3.20 (which is causing the losses I think).

Reason: