How can view a 4H EMA on 1H Timeframe in MT5

Hi Traders.

Is there an indicator that works the same way as the one in tradingview works (I have attached pictures below)?

Looking for a MT5 EMA indicator that lets me view the 4H EMA on the 1H chart. In the pic below the red EMA is the 20 period 1H EMA

and the black EMA is the 20 period 4H EMA viewed on the 1H chart

Paul Kuria :

Hi Traders.

Is there an indicator that works the same way as the one in tradingview works (I have attached pictures below)?

Looking for a MT5 EMA indicator that lets me view the 4H EMA on the 1H chart. In the pic below the red EMA is the 20 period 1H EMA

and the black EMA is the 20 period 4H EMA viewed on the 1H chart

IMA H4 cannot look smooth on the H1 chart: there are four H1 bars in one H4 bar, which means iMA H4 will be in the form of steps on the H1 chart.

Vladimir Karputov:

IMA H4 cannot look smooth on the H1 chart: there are four H1 bars in one H4 bar, which means iMA H4 will be in the form of steps on the H1 chart.

Check out the last pic that I had uploaded(download 2.1) Its very smooth

Paul Kuria: Check out the last pic that I had uploaded(download 2.1) Its very smooth

Then it is broken. You have only one data point and MA value on the H4 to display on the four H1 bars. Displaying the H4 EMA on a H1 chart is not the same as a MTF (H4) EMA.

Paul Kuria:
Check out the last pic that I had uploaded(download 2.1) Its very smooth

It is using liner interpolation for that type of multi time frame display. You have already examples doing exactly that (in MT4 as well as in MT5)

Mladen Rakic:

It is using liner interpolation for that type of multi time frame display. You have already examples doing exactly that (in MT4 as well as in MT5)

Exactly what the OP wants.
Reason: