learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 166

peco:

Sorry Yusuf, but in the third you immediately start with a reply: [ but only for those who want and wish to get this education,]

and secondly, the first part [Soviet education is not worse than American one] is an imposed tale that is chewed happily by the Soviet top brass because their children study abroad.

And first of all, the best Ukrainian universities, for example, do not even make it into the 1000! in the ranking of the best universities in the world! And you have better ones?

Soviet education focused more on theory than practice. Abroad it is vice versa. Of my Soviet education, only mathematics proved useful.

lotos7:

Thank you. I'll have a look.

And the sets?

Roman.:

Priva!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

Well done!

Thank you! Got any lemon?

What are you trading today? I see you're using arbitrage? Try three at once))) Indyuk says we should buy USDCHF now, the rest is flat for now...:

Dear colleagues, has anyone solved the problem of not exiting a trade early, but also catching a pullback? In this case it would be desirable to leave the buy, but the sell did not interfere... Screenshot from the demo for the last two weeks.

rentik:

1. Thank you! Got any lemon?

2. What are you trying out today?

3. I see you're using an arbitrator? Try three at once))) Indyuk says you should buy USDCHF now, the rest is flat for now...:

1. Not yet.

2. illano-martini. Exps (not all of them) are in the branch. + I improved reverse TS by Bill Williams - buy with averaging limiters on larger planes, profit reaching - exit.

3. I would like to solve two problems firstly... :-) Thank you.

BeerGod:

Dear colleagues, has anyone solved the problem of not exiting a trade early, but also catching a pullback? In this case it would be desirable to leave the buy, but the sell did not interfere... Screenshot from a demo for the last two weeks.

I see familiar images... I've tried that too.

There's a system here that catches the rollback. For her, a no-rollback is DEAD! I gave real money (a little) to the market myself a year ago on the same chip, although the system is not bad in fact. But the trend system is probably more profitable.

The question about buy - yes!!! It is very relevant. I had it working for 24 hours, and only 2.5 hours before the end of trading it went to sell on euro-dollar. More than 500 points in bai - can you imagine, and shared the spread - only once, and gave a swap.

How to catch such a thing with the maximum profit - the question is this?

The answer - I would write an indicator to help.

Criteria:

- the fact that the indicator draws on history or redraws on history - do not care, you need realistic almost current (not future!!!) readings

- immunity to sharp and inconsequential exchange rate movements

- ability to divide the price movement signals into: growth, decline, uncertain (flat)

Roman.:

1. Not yet.

2. illano-martin. Exps (not all) are there - in the branch. + I improved reverse TS by Bill Williams - entering with averaging limiters on larger volumes, exiting - when profit is reached.

3. I would like to solve two problems firstly... :-) Thank you.

With two...

The problem with arbitrage is that you have to decide - where is the starting point and the starting point for waiting for an arbitrage situation to occur ????. No one has found it yet. Also - how to superimpose the charts correctly (to bring rates - one to another). There is a 90% chance of error, no matter how you look at it. You know what I mean)).

And not moving that point - you know, that's not going to work, because it's a mess.

I was thinking of statistical arbitration, of course... I.e. we have to decide - when the price moves freely, so that the market does not go bankrupt. Maybe after the clearing procedure? (I guess...) probably not later than 10 and not earlier than 12 and not on the 15th of the month... That would be the point at which I would start arbitration. Again - probably.

Otherwise, there are some paradoxes... Everything seems to be fine. Profit. But here is the problem - both currency pairs are in deficit, and for not less than a month. )))). So arbitrage on 2 pairs is also a problem...

But the system has a good life too, if you make it smart.

The system has a good chance to survive, if you have managed to take it to the next level. And you should have given up on three currency pairs (remember, when I had gone for 90 per cent of the deposit). I, for example, doubled in 7 hours on the real account, after which I successfully lost money (100 rubles, not thousands of dollars, but enough to check it). For nearly a year I have been thinking about the issue. It seems to have understood my mistake. Therefore I will continue to use three pairs.

Recently I heard on TV that one man took 800 quid, made 210 trades, rose to mole within 3 weeks and he was accused of fraud -))))) And if you do the math... Take 20 to the 2nd degree - we have, subject to doubling on every trade (unrealistic - fact!), starting with a quid - a million. So how much interest was he taking per transaction, do you think???

rentik:

And recently I heard on the telly that a man once took 800 quid, made 210 trades, grew to a mule within 3 weeks and was charged with fraud))))) And if you do the math... Take 20 to the 2nd degree - we have, subject to doubling on every trade (unrealistic - fact!), starting with a quid - a million. How much interest did he take per transaction, do you think?

I don't know, I haven't counted - it's a murky business there...

On the subject of start ups, "reference points" and the rest:

A description of one of the GRAALs is here (first post).

Automatons with seats - posted in the branch.

So far on this TS - by hand. Need an exp! At the breakdown of the channel downwards - averaging into long! Closing in a small profit.

Same picture enlarged and up to date at the moment. No exp yet, so not in and out today.

Entry in the sell on the maximal divergence of lines (first indicator) and entering the channel from above (second indicator). Exit at breakdown of the lower channel line - in profit!

rentik:

What the hell.

1). On DEMO - deals disappear from history, new orders appear not with my magician.

2). Fixing source code of Expert Advisors.

Nah, I don't deal with kitchens. I'm leaving A!!!!

1 is still possible... But is 2 possible! ???? No one sees your source code, it is not sent anywhere, the source code is on your computer and furthermore, in the terminal, you are sending compiled program (ex4) on the chart, not the source code, and the compiled program is also on your computer, MQ does not need it... DC only sees your orders, their parameters and nothing more. They don't even see the lines on the chart... :DDDD You are mistaken... Some kind of conspiracy theory going on in you! :DDDD You need to get rid of that... or you'll be smelling the enemy on every corner.
Reason: