Requests & Ideas - page 562

oguz:

Hi dear friends,

I'm looking for attacment's indicator for mt4. Where i can find it? (Gaussian Filter RSI)

If you can help me i will be happy. Many thanks...  

It can not be made in metatrader 4 (it can be made only in metatrader 5). We can not apply indicator to other indicators in metatrader 4 and that indicator is doing exactly that (since it is metatrader 5 version)

Oguz

some more addition,you can choose and apply some thing from here only.

krelian99:
It is for forex. No need to dowload there. Look for CCFp and other cluster indicators, but beware that they are no signals. You have to combine them.

Thank you for the suggestion ,

These COT I knew are for forex but I am in doubt they are truly open interest , since open interest counts the number of puts and calls...

Are these like the CCFp or are they different ? 

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/9002#full_description

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/3673 

Hi.

I don`t know if such a kind of indicator exists, but here is the idea:

A colored Moving Average (like in the picture "regularized ema 6 alerts") with arrows

plotted only for shorts when color is yellow and arrows only plotted for longs when the color is blue. 

For trending conditions of course, but that way reentries after pullbacks would be easy.

For the arrows in the example I used   "sma crossover justin alert (fast 1, slow 20, signal period 3)

This little thing is repainting but arrows are very early on the screen.

Don`t know if it is possible to code, but I heard, that it could be done with the right indicators to "combine"

Please tell me what you think, and if you can do it. That would be nice, thanks. 

Files:

wolf300:

Hi.

I don`t know if such a kind of indicator exists, but here is the idea:

A colored Moving Average (like in the picture "regularized ema 6 alerts") with arrows

plotted only for shorts when color is yellow and arrows only plotted for longs when the color is blue. 

For trending conditions of course, but that way reentries after pullbacks would be easy.

For the arrows in the example I used   "sma crossover justin alert (fast 1, slow 20, signal period 3)

This little thing is repainting but arrows are very early on the screen.

Don`t know if it is possible to code, but I heard, that it could be done with the right indicators to "combine"

Please tell me what you think, and if you can do it. That would be nice, thanks. 

LOL....you can use any of the "thousand" moving averages. As you can see on your pic, the price is clearly in a down move. So why would you need arrows on the top? Unless you would like the arrows make your trading decisions. But then you need to be aware that you are always one candle too late i.e. the PA is already on the move. Not that I'm trying to lecture you.

mntiwana:

Oguz

some more addition,you can choose and apply some thing from here only.

Yes, but we can not use custom indicators in mt4 that way (and we can do that using mt5)

rplust:
LOL....you can use any of the "thousand" moving averages. As you can see on your pic, the price is clearly in a down move. So why would you need arrows on the top? Unless you would like the arrows make your trading decisions. But then you need to be aware that you are always one candle too late i.e. the PA is already on the move. Not that I'm trying to lecture you.

Hey rplust,

you must be an expert and I am sure you do not need forums like that as you are a successful trader already.

But what I do not understand is:  where is the LOL about "making re-entries after a pullback easier" ???

If you have nothing constructive to say, or not able to understand new ideas or ways of thingking, why are you posting such things and try to make people look like idiots? 

Hi, friends...

Can you fix these indicators "rename problem" on build 950?

Thanks... 

Files:
emad_1_31.ex4  45 kb
ocn_nma_3_4.ex4  39 kb

oguz:

Hi, friends...

Can you fix these indicators "rename problem" on build 950?

Thanks... 

The names are emad 1_3.ex4 and ocn nma 3_4.ex4

krelian99:

The names are emad 1_3.ex4 and ocn nma 3_4.ex4

I'm just like you , too :)

PS: Yes they are working now :)

Thank you very much my friend :) 

Reason: