Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1330

thank you very much sir

fmr777:
thank you very much sir

hey man,i was never sir,simply same like you,a learner.sirs are only mladen and mrtools.

Franc:
Hi Mladen,

new alerts doesnt work if I have true on alertsOnCurrent?

Can you please look. Or give me explanation please.

Thx.

Franc

Franc, try this one.

bill_williams_1_2.mq4

Files:

could someone add a pop up alert with sound to this indicator please

Files:
hl2.ex4  6 kb
hl2.mq4  3 kb

craig65:
could someone add a pop up alert with sound to this indicator please

craig65

That indicator is simply showing highs and lows for the day - nothing to alert on

Hey everyone!

Has anyone seen this or a similar indicator? - https://www.dailyfx.com/gspilot

Seems to incorporate momentum

If you have a similar indicator, can you post the mq4 or ex4 file please

Hello everyone,

Can someone please correct the alert of this indicator for me. It sounds at the open every bar, which is bad.

I would like it to sound only when a bar is formed on the opposite side of the zero line.

The indicator repaints but I use it with other indicators, so the repainting is not a problem.

Thanks a lot in advance.

( I hope somebody can help me here or move it to the right thread. I saw a link to "indicator modification" thread

before I signed in but after signing in it disappeared).

smfishertransform3nr.mq4

Files:

mladen I know the line moves. but I was hoping for an alert on the 2 lines, high and low. it does weekly and monthly high low too. but if its not possible its not possible I guess. thanks for response

I have this indicator which puts alerts on daily,weekly and monthly high/low but I need last months and last weeks highs/lows and this months and this weeks highs/lows as well, I can only put one instance of the attached indicator on each chart, I need 2.

craig65:
I have this indicator which puts alerts on daily,weekly and monthly high/low but I need last months and last weeks highs/lows and this months and this weeks highs/lows as well, I can only put one instance of the attached indicator on each chart, I need 2.

craig65

Try this version (use the prefix parameters to set unique values and then you should be able to have multiple instances) : wk_mn_dy_lines_alerts_v1.3_mod.mq4

Reason: