Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1060

Michael
Michael  
mladen:
Regression analysis recalculates - adding alerts to it would serve no pusrpose since the alerts would change all the time

OK - thanks for that mladen. I suspected that there may have been a problem.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
andreas73:
Hello Guys,

does anyone of you know of an indicator that prints the data value of any indicator/s in the subwindows on chart?

Or is there any opportunity to make the data values of these subwindows bigger, for me to see?

Because I have very bad eyes and have to make all of the chart bigger Thanks

Universal indicator that would show such values can not be made (the biggest problem is that the parameters must be known - and we can not get those from code - and their types must exactly match - those we can not get either from code - only by observing them)

mahnooj
mahnooj  
mrtools:
Mahnooj, added the alerts, you probably already know but for those who are not familiar, if the bars are lime means it is a trend (adx sloping up) and not necessarily the direction of the trend.

hello mrtools, i tried the indi today and works fantastically well except for one issue on alerts, wanted to check if you can kindly make one final modification by removing the "no trend" alert when indi turns red ie, when ADX loses trend, just need the "direction trend" alert when ADX strengthens.....thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mahnooj:
hello mrtools, i tried the indi today and works fantastically well except for one issue on alerts, wanted to check if you can kindly make one final modification by removing the "no trend" alert when indi turns red ie, when ADX loses trend, just need the "direction trend" alert when ADX strengthens.....thanks in advance

mahnooj

At lines 110 and 111 you have a code like this :

if (trend[whichBar] == 1) doAlert(whichBar,"trend");

if (trend[whichBar] ==-1) doAlert(whichBar,"no trend");

change the text in "" to whatever text you wish it to display when alerting

mahnooj
mahnooj  
mladen:
mahnooj

At lines 110 and 111 you have a code like this :

if (trend[whichBar] == 1) doAlert(whichBar,"trend");

change the text in "" to whatever text you wish it to display when alerting

mladen, thank you for the response,

what i actually need is no alert at all when indi turns red, I just need the alert when indi turns green, so can that be done or can I just delete that line, will it work....thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mahnooj:
mladen, thank you for the response, what i actually need is no alert at all when indi turns red, I just need the alert when indi turns green, so can that be done or can I just delete that line, will it work....thank you.

Then just delete this line :

mahnooj
mahnooj  
mladen:
Then just delete this line : if (trend[whichBar] ==-1) doAlert(whichBar,"no trend");

many thanks mladen, it worked, my first bit of coding .....

by the way the new look of ForexTSD is cool....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mahnooj:
many thanks mladen, it worked, my first bit of coding ..... by the way the new look of ForexTSD is cool....

I like it but as you see there are some problems

They are working on it as we speak

Kenneth Okalang
Kenneth Okalang  

Hi mladen/mrtools

Kindly add email/push notifications to this indicator when price touches the support or resistance line.

I hope this is the original version.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Boloti:
Hi mladen/mrtools

Kindly add email/push notifications to this indicator when price touches the support or resistance line.

I hope this is the original version.

Thanks

Boloty

These are the first couple of lines of that mq4 file :

/*

Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.220.2c []

E-mail : *******@gmail.com

*/