Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1328

DDAV
DDAV  

Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

May you change alerts on this indicator. it's very distubing because alerts often rings ....

it will be great to have "alerts on " and "alerts on current" for exaample...

Thank you for your best work

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DRADIS33:

May you change alerts on this indicator. it's very distubing because alerts often rings ....

DRADIS33

That indicator first needs to be rewritten iin order to be made new mt4 compatible

William Snyder
William Snyder  
DRADIS33:

Hello DRAD1S33, this one should work correctly, and modified the mtf to be user friendly.

3_level_zz_semafor_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

Hello DRAD1S33, this one should work correctly, and modified the mtf to be user friendly.

Dearest MRTOOLS

is it not a repainter indicator ?

regards

DDAV
DDAV  
mladen:

DRADIS33

That indicator first needs to be rewritten iin order to be made new mt4 compatible

what a pity !! i'm sorry to bother you.

DDAV
DDAV  
mrtools:

ok thank you i 'm going to try it

Franc
Franc  

can you please add to this indicator Push, Mail, Sound and MsgBox, alert please.

Thank you.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Franc:

can you please add to this indicator Push, Mail, Sound and MsgBox, alert please.

Thank you.

Franc

Try it out : bill_williams_1_1.mq4

Files:
lapigna
lapigna  

Hi coders, is it possible to add an arrow or vertical line when there is a signal in this forex tsd indicator, as showed in my attached image? kijun-sen_alerts.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  

lapigna:
Hi coders, is it possible to add an arrow or vertical line when there is a signal in this forex tsd indicator, as showed in my attached image? kijun-sen_alerts.mq4

Lapigna, added the arrows, know in the picture it's dots but you can change it to whatever arrow type you want in the external parameters.

kijun-sen_alerts__arrows.mq4