Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1328

mrtools:

Hello DRAD1S33, this one should work correctly, and modified the mtf to be user friendly.

3_level_zz_semafor_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

ok thank you i 'm going to try it

Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

can you please add to this indicator Push, Mail, Sound and MsgBox, alert please.

Thank you.

Files:

Franc:
Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

can you please add to this indicator Push, Mail, Sound and MsgBox, alert please.

Thank you.

Franc

Try it out : bill_williams_1_1.mq4

Files:

Hi coders, is it possible to add an arrow or vertical line when there is a signal in this forex tsd indicator, as showed in my attached image? kijun-sen_alerts.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Hello DRAD1S33, this one should work correctly, and modified the mtf to be user friendly.

3_level_zz_semafor_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS

is it not a repainter indicator ?

regards

lapigna:
Hi coders, is it possible to add an arrow or vertical line when there is a signal in this forex tsd indicator, as showed in my attached image? kijun-sen_alerts.mq4

Lapigna, added the arrows, know in the picture it's dots but you can change it to whatever arrow type you want in the external parameters.

kijun-sen_alerts__arrows.mq4

mrtools:

Lapigna, added the arrows, know in the picture it's dots but you can change it to whatever arrow type you want in the external parameters.

kijun-sen_alerts__arrows.mq4

Thank you very much.

1000 mt4 indicators 1000_mt4_indicators.zip

Files:

I realize this indicator repaints but it's still useful, could someone add a push alert? Also, if you're able to change the arrows to a small circle, that would be great. Thanks in advance QuantumFractals.mq4

Files:

Reason: