Jurik - page 20

JJMASlope(correct version of JMASlope) with using of NK's library.

Please place JJMASeries.mqh and PriceSeries.mqh in ..\experts\include

and Heiken Ashi#.mq4 in ..\experts\indicators.

Files:
jjmaslope.mq4  6 kb

TradeWynds:
Thanks again for your response and help.

For whatever reason, the indicators don't appear.

I have the JMA and RSX from a NewDigital link and they work fine.

Do the CFB, DMX and VEL indicators exist for MT4, and if so,

and if you have them, is it possible to attach them without the

need to extract from a rar file?

Thanks . . .

Almost all indicators in the rar file depends on the libraries in the same file. IT can't work without the libraries.

We have inside the rar: someone called jvel and other is jadx.

But these are just names and the indicator you want is under another name.

One example is VEL, because VEL is momentum smoothed with Jurik algoritm we have Jmomentun acting as VEL. And so on.

Thanks. I'll keep trying to load them.

igorad:
JJMASlope(correct version of JMASlope) with using of NK's library.

Please place JJMASeries.mqh and PriceSeries.mqh in ..\experts\include

and Heiken Ashi#.mq4 in ..\experts\indicators.

Please can you add alert option to this indi and maybe make MTF.

Problem with my platform after loading the NK indicators

Hi Everyone,

I don't generally post - I read a lot. A lurker. I got so exited about all these digital indicators and Jurik stuff that I downloaded the NK pack. All went well, the indicators plot and everything. However, since I did that I get a "no connection" on my MT4. I actually downloaded a fresh new MT4 just for all the digital stuff, so as not to overload my platform. I named the folder MT4 Digital and kept it separate from my original folder, Metatrader4. Since that time (a few hours ago) neither platform will connect. I am using the Alpari-US demo server as is downloaded from metaquotes.net. Could I have screwed something up by having two Alpari-US demo platforms? Maybe the Alpari demo server has been down for the past few hours? Any help would be appreciated....

By the way, PROPS to ND for creating this separate digital section! I have spent ALL DAY reading this stuff! Sometimes I think that I will scream if I read yet another thread about yet another system with MACD/Stoch at slightly different settings than before. This whole digital section has been really mind-opening....

Best,

Scott

turboscottomatic:
Hi Everyone,

I don't generally post - I read a lot. A lurker. I got so exited about all these digital indicators and Jurik stuff that I downloaded the NK pack. All went well, the indicators plot and everything. However, since I did that I get a "no connection" on my MT4. I actually downloaded a fresh new MT4 just for all the digital stuff, so as not to overload my platform. I named the folder MT4 Digital and kept it separate from my original folder, Metatrader4. Since that time (a few hours ago) neither platform will connect. I am using the Alpari-US demo server as is downloaded from metaquotes.net. Could I have screwed something up by having two Alpari-US demo platforms? Maybe the Alpari demo server has been down for the past few hours? Any help would be appreciated....

By the way, PROPS to ND for creating this separate digital section! I have spent ALL DAY reading this stuff! Sometimes I think that I will scream if I read yet another thread about yet another system with MACD/Stoch at slightly different settings than before. This whole digital section has been really mind-opening....

Best,

Scott

I could remeber some "like that" problems long time ago. But because you've mentioned Alpari US try with Alpari OK or Russia or another broker. Maybe Alpari US is not really ready yet.

Thanks Linuxuser -

I copied my indicators/include/library files to another MT4 copy I have from ODL. The ODL one seems fine now and all the NK indicators are working....not sure what kinda ghost is in the machine but I'm up and running. If the Alpari one's aren't behaving by morning I will delete them and start from scratch.

Scott

As many members asked so I found Jurik tools for AmiBroker (indicators were created inside Russian Poul's forex forum). Attached.

Do not ask me how to install because I do not have AmiBroker platform sorry.

Files:
jurik_tools.zip  28 kb
jrsx.zip  2 kb
jcfb.zip  2 kb

Jurik tool for Weath-Lab (created by Starlight, compiled into dll by _landy). Attached.

How to install in Weath-Lab so please read readme file inside zip archive attached.

Files:
jurikdll.zip  109 kb
Reason: