4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 71

any chance for this request .Thanks

redrose:
any chance for this request .Thanks

Isn't that indicator lagging a lot

morro:
Isn't that indicator lagging a lot

I think it is

Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls is it possible for the arrow of this indicator to show up on chart only when 2, 3, or 4 time frames agree together.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

emmany4:
Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls is it possible for the arrow of this indicator to show up on chart only when 2, 3, or 4 time frames agree together. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

If you mean can it be restricted from something else to show or not show arrows, the answer is no. It has to be rewritten. But even then, the different time frames would work as usually : it is multi time framing after all, and better not to use combinations of values as signals

whisperer:
Why different periods for different time frames?

Hi Whisperer,

because they are suppose to maximum/possible equalize promising (in my poor knowledge) you can more fine tune (with minor) them for this purpose too,but when apply with far away setting than this,they were never match at all at any place and signaling you a lot.the best way to test and see maximize promising ,apply on chat that same MA and fine tune with periods and TFs,then same apply on bars.

regards

emmany4:
Hello Mladen/MrTools, pls is it possible for the arrow of this indicator to show up on chart only when 2, 3, or 4 time frames agree together. Thanks in advance.

Hello Mladen, pls since the earlier request is not possible, can you help to make it alert on first signal only and also to make it mtf.

Thanks in advance.

I have found SuperTrend 4 time frame bar indicators but nothing for this indicator. I use this indicator in my EA so I would really appreciate any help finding or writing a 4 time frame indicator for the VoltyChannel 2.1 indicator attached. voltychannel_stop_v2.1.mq4

mladen:
4 time frame adjustable period fractals

This is a 4 time frame adjustable period fractals (originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page13 )

Unlike the rest of the 4 time frame bars this one has one additional option : InheritValues. If it is set to true, than fractals are treated as trends and then all the values from a new fractal are "inherited until an opposite fractal is formed. If it is set to false, then it is showing only the position where a fractal was formed for the first time. Here is an example with inherited values (upper) and non-inherited values (lower) :

Alerts in this one are different too : it will just alert which is the current fractal value for each and every time frame. Because of the inherited or non-inherited values it does not wait for a certain number of fractals to align in order to alert

PS: updated version compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page24

Mladen, where can i find a new version of this indicator?This indicator does not work,

Thanks!

Kuvi:

Mladen, where can i find a new version of this indicator?This indicator does not work,

Thanks!

Kuvi

Try using this one : 4_time_frame_fractals_-_adjustable_period_ampamp_price_separate_nmc.mq4

Reason: