RSI of Moving Average - page 24

fxd01:
Hi ValeoFx,

Can you please post the .mq4 version of the indicator that was attached your post? Really appreciated.

fxd01

Here it is with pleasure. Thanks to Kalenzo. Please would you guys tell me what settings you have found best. I think that a setting of 2 / 8 on the H1 works powerfully and I use that same setting on the M-30 TF but as the MTF version so that I see on M-30 what is happening on H-1.

Best wishes.

Files:

increase:
Yes it needs this one RSIOMA_v4-Lines doesn't seem to be around anywhere, perhaps someone could post it?

Good morning dear friend,

I was under the impression that I have posted this indicator before, so sorry Kalenzo changed this indicator on my request and it comes from his original. See #Post below.

Good trading.

logs of expert advisor signals and RSIOMA_V3

Hi, this is my first post. I have purchased an expert advisor and it would give me signs in the form of alerts(a pop up with sound telling me to sell or buy at what time and at what price) and arrows on a chart in the very bottom.

I look at the logs but I can only find signs(buy/sell at what price and at what time) that appear when I turn MT4 on. I see the other signs that appear at other time on the chart at the bottom. And I want a record of these other signs because I want to test whether this expert advisor works or not. Any help?

Another question I have is on the calculation of the RSIOMA_V3 indicator? I know it stands for RSI of moving averages. Are the two lines shown on the RSIOMA screen the RSI of moving averages of the two currencies selected. If I am right up to this point, I just want to know what is the period for the moving average. You know, how many candle sticks? I am using 5-min candles. So it is how many 5-min candles.

Many thanks in advance.

fxbs:
what "the correction"? please explain what problem you talking about? i don't see any i'm assuming you familiar with mtf indicators, how they work and what they show

Ow... sorry! I've finally got it from VeloFx at post #237 above. Thanks a lot...

Is it okay to change the external variable BarsToCount

Hi, I get the indicator RSIOMA_V3 and I find it covers too little of the past. So I change the BarsToCount variable to something larger and more bars would be shown in the windows. Would it affect the calculation of any of the lines? Thank you for your kind help.

wailoktam:
Hi, I get the indicator RSIOMA_V3 and I find it covers too little of the past. So I change the BarsToCount variable to something larger and more bars would be shown in the windows. Would it affect the calculation of any of the lines? Thank you for your kind help.

no, it wouldn't

ValeoFX:
Here it is with pleasure. Thanks to Kalenzo. Please would you guys tell me what settings you have found best. I think that a setting of 2 / 8 on the H1 works powerfully and I use that same setting on the M-30 TF but as the MTF version so that I see on M-30 what is happening on H-1. Best wishes.

Thanks Valeo, I've used it & managed to get some good result by combining it with other indis.

BTW, it is a great pleasure if you have any improved version for this that the alert come out when the line is/are constructed.

Thanks again.

rsi v3

does somebody to put the rsi v3 as an expert buy and sale when the rsi crosses the moving average

Files:
Reason: