camisa
camisa  
mladen:
You mean adding sound alert to it?

add alertsOnCurrent sound alert please

john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtool,

i was wondering is ther a bollinger band that alert and shows arrows when price close outside the bands. if ther is you mind sharing the link for it if not you guys mind creating one.. really much appreciated and thank you in advance.

ranjdarakram
ranjdarakram  

Dear coders and seniors, can u educate this amazing system?

It is named I CADE INDICATOR

Files:
icadforex.ex4 76 kb
pavaka
pavaka  
ranjdar:
Dear coders and seniors, can u educate this amazing system? It is named I CADE INDICATOR

yeah...let's send it to school!...Public education or private?...Who will take care of costs?...the State?...or private entity?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ranjdar:
Dear coders and seniors, can u educate this amazing system? It is named I CADE INDICATOR

ranjdar

Forex-TSD is not one of the warez forums where they are trying to decompile and "educate" stuff. Majority of things here is original coding - no need for "education".

BTW: from the pictures that is a simple T3 macd that is showing cherry picked entries and is attempted to be shown as a wonder indicator. You can find it at the T3 thread (free of charge of course)

pavaka
pavaka  

we don't need no education?...

(We don't need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Teachers leave them kids alone)

William Snyder
William Snyder  
camisa:
Hi mladen, mrtools, can you modify alert so it rings during bar?

Camisa, changed it to our regular alerts, if you change alertsOnCurrent to true, you should get alerts during the bar.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtool, i was wondering is ther a bollinger band that alert and shows arrows when price close outside the bands. if ther is you mind sharing the link for it if not you guys mind creating one.. really much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Hello Johnjacob, maybe this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page650

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ranjdar:

Ranjdar, if it is a T3 version of Macd, there is a mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page457