MACD indicator - page 39

macd

Seeking indicator shows:

macd does not go for a price.

price does not go macd.

macd divergence indicator is not

Normalized MACD ...

One more for the MACD collection ...

I saw various ways of normalizing MACD (almost all were dividing macd by current price or by slow ema) but they actually fail to normalize it within known bound. Here is one that does limit upper and lower bounds to +1 -1 (normalization used is a "raw stochastic" or a min-max normalization). It seems that it is giving logical signals, so try it out ...

PS - just in case : this is a comparison of Normalized MACD and regular MACD. As it is obvious signals are not on same places (not even the same as macd and signal line crosses - macd and signal line crosses have a lot false signals in times of ranging market, and this one tends to have less of those)

MTF MACD Crossover

Dear Coder

Would you be so kind to add MTF formula to this MACD indicator.

Thank You.

MTF MACD Crossover

Thank you

Dear Sir,

What should I write in the code in order this indicator to show me only last arrow ?

I mean about MTF MACD cross above.

Pucio

Like this ...

If you want to control it with an option, the code could look like this :
int drawBegin = 0;

if (ShowOnlyLastArrow)

{

drawBegin=Bars-1;

for (i=0; i<Bars && sigUp==EMPTY_VALUE && sigDn==EMPTY_VALUE; i++) { drawBegin--; }

}

SetIndexDrawBegin(0,drawBegin);

SetIndexDrawBegin(1,drawBegin);

Attaching the indicator with that code already in it

regards

Pucio:
Dear Sir,

What should I write in the code in order this indicator to show me only last arrow ?

I mean about MTF MACD cross above.

Pucio

Pucio

Here you go. It is another indicator but it shows arrows on same places as the one you posted.

PS: please do not post decompiled code. No need for that since most of the stuff can be found here on TSD in its original source

regards

Mladen

Pucio:
Dear Coder

Would you be so kind to add MTF formula to this MACD indicator.

Thank You.

Thank you for help

Thank you for help

Volume weighted EMA MACD bars ...

This is a "MACD in disguise" indicator ...

Without kidding, it is a kind of a MACD of volume weighted EMA (posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page52 ) but instead of showing it as a classical MACD in a separate sub-window, it is coloring bars (or candles) on the main chart according to the value of the vwema MACD. When it is > 0, bars / candles are blue, when it is < 0, bars / candles are red.

vwema_bars.mq4

Files:
Reason: