[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 352

Vovo4ka:

When attaching an EA, it says 2 011.04.27 14:27:05 Expert RRS EURAUD,M1: loaded successfully
and nothing further

try putting Print/Alert in the text of the EA to see where it is

and check that EA is allowed to trade

ilunga:

try putting Print/Alert in the EA text to see where it is

and check that the EA is allowed to trade

Could it depend on the terminal?

Something moved it to another, put a 1m timeframe and here's the signal and trade open....xm...

int start()
{
OrderSend("GBPUSD",OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,0,Bid+40*Point,Bid-10*Point);
Alert(GetLastError());
return(0);

}

It does not want to switch on at all. It says error 130 - Wrong stops. How to fix it?

Vovo4ka:

Can it depend on the terminal?

Something moved it to another one, put a 1m timeframe and here's the signal and the trade open....xm...

it's hard to tell without the code, but maybe.

Danil93:
int start()
{
OrderSend("GBPUSD",OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,0,Bid+40*Point,Bid-10*Point);
Alert(GetLastError();
return(0);

}

It does not want to switch on at all. It says error 130 - Wrong stops. How do I fix it?

The Bid is the Bid of the current instrument. If you throw on the Euro-yen, it is now around 120

Can you tell me if IsTesting() and IsVisualMode() are called correctly from .mqh ? I have some doubts...

Pyro:
Can you tell me if IsTesting() and IsVisualMode() are called correctly from .mqh ? I have some vague doubts...

do you think mqh is something special?

#include just connects the pieces into a single file.

serler2:
... How do I get the 5 minute candle time to appear in the visualiser?

Don't spam with the same question in different threads, it's punishable.

Response moved here, branch deleted.

TheXpert 27.04.2011 17:25
iTime(NULL, PERIOD_M5, iBarShift(NULL, PERIOD_M5, Time[0]));

Good day

I want to insert a code which will otabraziruet earnings for 3 days and equity with a balance, but not poluchaetsya, can someone nybody help and throw up a code that when pasted will otabraziruet earnings and balance as in the figure.

Many thanks in advance.

Alexandr_nk:

Good day

I want to insert a code which will otabraziruet earnings for 3 days and equity with a balance, but not poluchaetsya, can someone nikogot help and toss the code when you insert which will otabraziruet earnings and balance as in the figure.

Many thanks in advance.

why do you need this information? it most often shows losses
Reason: