Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1031

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys change the arrows of this indicators into like the image below or horzontal line of the same length. which ever is easier is fine with me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3057606/audjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd

super-signals.mq4

Hello Johnjacob, made it somewhat similar.

Files:
Barry
Barry  

Thank you very much Mr.Tools!!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
shazzy:
Mrtools and Mladen... I have posted the query twice here.... could you guys plz confirm and reply if thiss can be done coz u guys have always been helpful

Shazzy, not sure if it can be easily done or not without having to recode the entire indicator.

ms03-039
ms03-039  
mladen:
Here is a version without those arrows at the bottom of the chart :

it's not bottom of the chart arrow. You fixed alert on all bar - wrong. Alert only arrow.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
popej30:
it's not bottom of the chart arrow. You fixed alert on all bar - wrong. Alert only arrow.

It works correctly - checked it (the last version posted). I suggest that you check it too

all the best

vijay123
vijay123  
mladen:
Here is a version without those arrows at the bottom of the chart : v-rod_amp_alerts_1.mq4

hi mladen,

could you please clear my doubts. is that v-rod indi repaints?. when i do backtests it shows more arrows. but arrow doesn't disappear with backtest after the candle close. that means its non repaint. then why its not shows all arrows with live chart.

and bands also look like different(do i need to alter the shift period . if its what should i do....

Files:
untitled2.png 70 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ambivijay12345:
hi mladen,

could you please clear my doubts. is that v-rod indi repaints?. when i do backtests it shows more arrows. but arrow doesn't disappear with backtest after the candle close. that means its non repaint. then why its not shows all arrows with live chart.

and bands also look like different(do i need to alter the shift period . if its what should i do....

ambivijay12345

As far as I see it repaints (in the back test try simply confirming the parameters and you shall see it). Did not check that indicator - all I did is added alerts. Now I see that it is using negative shift for moving averages - which could cause that repainting

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:

could you guys change the arrows of this indicators into like the image below or horzontal line of the same length. which ever is easier is fine with me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

super-signals.mq4

Just change these lines :

SetIndexArrow(1,233);

SetIndexArrow(0,234);

to this :

SetIndexArrow(1,108);

SetIndexArrow(0,108);

talaate
talaate  
johnjacob:

super-signals.mq4
mladen:
Just change these lines :

SetIndexArrow(1,233);

SetIndexArrow(0,234);

to this :

SetIndexArrow(1,108);

SetIndexArrow(0,108);

is this repainting indicator?!

William Snyder
William Snyder