Indicators with alerts/signal - page 510

handy148:
mrtools - I came across your nice indi called " MA crosses or lines_alerts. I managed to change a few things quite easily but I could not see any option in the code for making the MA lines thicker and it reverts to very thin lines every time I reload. Would it be possible to add this option please?

Handy148, added that option to this version.

Thank you.

mrtools - is there any possibility to add a non-lag in that indi?

handy148:
mrtools - is there any possibility to add a non-lag in that indi?

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general for something like that?

mladen:
Try out this version. It has adjustable gap for arrows (arrowsGap parameter).

Wonderful!

Now there's only one thing left to make this indicator perfect and that is to make it MTF.

But I guess I have to follow the forum rules and post it on that other thread.

Thanks a billion, mladen.

Hi, i will combined the QQE-Filter with EMA's. If the QQE-Indicator goes long or short and the EMA 5 and 10 (for example) crossing, so i become a signal. Can anyone program a combination of QQE-Filter + 2 EMA's with shift-function and variable periods?

I use this QQE Version -> QQE with Alerts - MQL4 Code Base

Here a picture with the strategie. Thanks, and sorry for my bad english!

Files:
qqe_emas.jpg  65 kb

Is there a bollinger band indicator with popup and sound alert as the candle closes outside the band (up/bottom)?

I found several in better bollinger thread but they displayed different band when compared to the default bollinger band indi in mt4.

I tried to search for it but just couldn't find it.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hi. Can you code allert to this indicator,please?

Thank you .

Files:

vicky.a.:
Hi. Can you code allert to this indicator,please? Thank you .

You can use this one ("super signals" indicator is actually a fractal) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page12.

Thank you.

Reason: