Indicators with alerts/signal - page 510

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Don_xyZ:
uhh... I'm terribly sorry for that (just got excited about finding that indi that i forgot to attach it )

indi attached to the previous post.

one little question though...

how to set this indicator to match G.Lane's original setting of 14,3? I mean I see another parameter on this indicator (MA method). So what number to put to match G.Lane's?

what I'm trying to achieve with this indicator is to use the %D from G.Lane's original setting (14,3) as the trigger with sound alert but it seems it's not possible since this particular indi (Color Stochastic v1.02) only give sound alert based on %K.

Thanks

@mason13

I found it on this forum indicator attached to my previous post

If i'm remembering right G.Lane used a 14 period %k and %D is a 3-day simple moving average of %K, so leave default settings except change ma method to 0.

Information i could find is he used it for momentum changes, possible trend reversals using divergence and oversold and overbought.

bot14
bot14  

Thanks, mrtools.

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

Is there an indi which will give audible alert when price closes above/below kumo cloud (ichimoku) ?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Don_xyZ:
Ouch...

If you the master coder say that then it means there is really nothing left to do. No problem then. Thank you for even reading and considering my ideas

The good news is I have found another great indicator that came with sound alert when stoc cross OBOS line (one that mladen coded ).

Now my question is can this Color Stochastic indicator be equipped with another alert so it can alert me whenever the candle is closed and stoc exit OBOS area? If it's not possible then it's ok. My main requests for this Color Stochastic indicator:

1. can you change the %K so it draw wingding dots like the one on moving average below (pic attached)?

2. can you change the indicator so it give sound alert only once the candle is closed (and stoc closed inside OBOS area)? at the current state the indicator give sound alert right after the indicator crossed the OBOS line even though the candle is not yet closed.

Lots of thanks in advance

This version should take care of the alert problem, and about the dotted %k , as far as I can see would have to completely redo the indicator for that.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
handy148:
Is there an indi which will give audible alert when price closes above/below kumo cloud (ichimoku) ?

Had made this histo mainly for that purpose, green and alert when breaking above the cloud, red and alert when breaking below the cloud, and yellow when price inside the cloud.Maybe you will be able to use it.

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

mrtools - thank you very much I had a histo but there wasn't an alert. This will do very nicely.

Arnold
Arnold  
mrtools:
This version should take care of the alert problem, and about the dotted %k , as far as I can see would have to completely redo the indicator for that.

no, problem.

the sound alert is of top priority for me. the indicator is now awesome

Thanks a gain, mrtools!

Adrian Dumitrescu
Adrian Dumitrescu  

Harmonic Indicator

Hi,

Can someone make work the harmonic indicator attached here (i can't attach to a chart) and add an alarm sound and pop up.

It should look like in the image. It seems it rates the quality of harmonic pattern found.

Also it would be nice to make it Multi Time frame. Thank you.harmonic_indicator.mq4

Ricardo
Ricardo  

Alert, sound and Mail

Hi,

Does anyone has these indicators with alert? or is it possible to ad alert sound, mail. when both indicators are in red or green?

Thank you.

techmac
techmac  
ripefx:
Hi,

Does anyone has these indicators with alert? or is it possible to ad alert sound, mail. when both indicators are in red or green?

Thank you.

Decompiled indicators on an invalid account. Interesting