ranjdarakram
ranjdarakram  

funny!! hi hu hi

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ranjdar:
funny!! hi hu hi

What is funny?

The fact that a free indicator is sold (once again) or the "education" request?

Michael
Michael  

mladen/mr tools

Can you please correct the alerts on this indicator so that it shows both "Buy" and "Sell"?

Presently the alerts are ALL coming up with "Fractal ZigZag Sell" which, of course is nonsense as it is obvious from looking at the charts that there are both up and down movements to which the indicator arrows pertain.

fractalzigzagnorepaintalerts.mq4

Thank you for your help here.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vavrey:
mladen/mr tools

Can you please correct the alerts on this indicator so that it shows both "Buy" and "Sell"?

Presently the alerts are ALL coming up with "Fractal ZigZag Sell" which, of course is nonsense as it is obvious from looking at the charts that there are both up and down movements to which the indicator arrows pertain.

fractalzigzagnorepaintalerts.mq4

Thank you for your help here.

That indicator already comes with a buy and sell words n the alerts messages (check the last word of the message). There is nothing to change in it regarding the text - see the example bellow - used the indicator that you attached to check it :

Files:
fractal.gif 68 kb
Michael
Michael  
mladen:
That indicator already comes with a buy and sell words n the alerts messages (check the last word of the message). There is nothing to change in it regarding the text - see the example bellow - used the indicator that you attached to check it :

Thanks for your swift reply mladen. Now I have already checked the last words - i.e. buy or sell. Only "sell" appears - in the chart you provide both red and blue arrows will be shown as "sell". We need to have this indicator show "buy" for the blue arrows and "sell" for the red arrows. I stand corrected if you can produce a "buy" alert from the indicator I attached. I can't.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
vavrey:
Thanks for your swift reply mladen. Now I have already checked the last words - i.e. buy or sell. Only "sell" appears - in the chart you provide both red and blue arrows will be shown as "sell". We need to have this indicator show "buy" for the blue arrows and "sell" for the red arrows. I stand corrected if you can produce a "buy" alert from the indicator I attached. I can't.

Here is an example with both types of alerts :

Files:
fractal_1.gif 81 kb
Michael
Michael  
mladen:
Here is an example with both types of alerts :

OK - thanks for that mladen. I have now discovered that the problem I have set out above occurs only when the alerts are set on "alertsoncurrent" being "true". The problem does not exist when this setting is on "false". I would be nice if both options were available for both buy and sell - i.e. true or false on alertsoncurrent.

ZANKY
ZANKY  

Can somebody add sound alert for this indicator?

And if someone know anything about this indicator, can you tell me what "ExtLabel" is or what it does?

Thank you.

Files:
John
John  

Hello to all,

I downloaded v4.13 renko (3.0 pips renkoboxsize, 2 timeframe renko timeframe). All is well. However, the price of renko does not correspond with the price of a normal candlestick graph in the same currency pair. There is an 8 pips difference in price, with the renko chart ahead. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert? Without making any modification in the code. Just an alert.

Thanks in advance!

Files: