Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1034

Hi All,

Please add alert for this indicator:

1. Alert when ADX into Green or Red.

2. Alert when DMi+ or Dmi- (one of this only) is cross certain level from UP to DOWN. Do not alert when DMI cross from up to down the level.

adx_coloured.mq4

I was search but not found adx with that feature.

Thanks

Sample alert:

Files:

kalawe:
Hi All,

Please add alert for this indicator:

1. Alert when ADX into Green or Red.

2. Alert when DMi+ or Dmi- (one of this only) is cross certain level from UP to DOWN. Do not alert when DMI cross from up to down the level.

adx_coloured.mq4

I was search but not found adx with that feature.

Thanks

Sample alert:

kalawe

According to rules if +DI crosses -DI up, the the trend is up. If the -DI crosses

+DI up then the trend is down. That is how usually (and according to Welles Wilder that invented ADX) the +DI and -DI values are interpreted

Levels are used by the ADX value for trend confirmation (if ADX crosses some level up, then the trend determined by +DI and -DI is confirmed, otherwise, the trend is still developing)

Hi Guys,

could you add sound alert as TRADE appears?

damian1.mq4

Files:
damian1.mq4  4 kb

zefx:
Hi Guys,

could you add sound alert as TRADE appears?

damian1.mq4

zefx

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page274

shay14:
Hi fellow traders, first of all this is a great support and resistance indi that i recommed you guys use and second of all, it' be very nice to have an alarm for when levels are hit, especially for the timeframe?

for example alarm when 1 hour support is hit on the 1 hour line

decompiled indi attached

thank you

hi mladen, hope you haven't forgotten, i love this indi, alert would help a lot

shay14:
hi mladen, hope you haven't forgotten, i love this indi, alert would help a lot

Hi Shay14, doubt if you will get any help here since that indicator is decompiled, if you have the original (non decompiled) source code will be glad to help.

dear mrtools and mladen can u plz add alerts to this indi. ?Support and Resistance - Kalenzo.mq4Thanks in advance.

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

I would be most grateful if you please add the usual alerts to the attached indicator for the change of color. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Regards

Jasjit

kumo_future_trend_v2.mq4

Files:

mladen:
kalawe

According to rules if +DI crosses -DI up, the the trend is up. If the -DI crosses

+DI up then the trend is down. That is how usually (and according to Welles Wilder that invented ADX) the +DI and -DI values are interpreted

Levels are used by the ADX value for trend confirmation (if ADX crosses some level up, then the trend determined by +DI and -DI is confirmed, otherwise, the trend is still developing)

That is right Mladen.

I was studied adx:

1.DI crossing many time on sideway, so i dont need DI crossing alert.

2. For start the trend I use: ADX level up 25 as a confirmation (ADX coloured will changing colour) AND one of DI cross level 15 from UP to Down. If one of DI is bellow level 15 that is warning become a big move. This move will start together with ADX changing colour if we use ADX colour indicator.

-Please backtest adx: one of DI will cross level 15 go down before a trend or big move, But this is must followed with ADX changing colour if we use ADX colour.

For big move : ADX is not always cross level 25 like sample pict bellow, but one of DI will always cross under level 15. This is why DI cross level 15 is more important as a alert.

Look bellow picture:

Files:
sampleadx.jpg  175 kb
sampleadx_1.jpg  81 kb

mrtools:
Hi Shay14, doubt if you will get any help here since that indicator is decompiled, if you have the original (non decompiled) source code will be glad to help.

hi, i posted the mq4 file, i thought it was the decompiled version?

Reason: