Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1023

alexjohn
alexjohn  
mladen:
gabrielumoh as far as i see that indicator already has alerts

thanks mladen. Kindly make it histogram. Appreciate you in advance.

gutu
gutu  

Please can alerts be added to the attached file. Thank you in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
candyman752:
Please can alerts be added to the attached file. Thank you in advance

Candyman752, added the alerts the nmc version.

inver61
inver61  

Hi, not sure if it's complicated, I would like that this indicator, draw only the first arrow. not draw the remaining of the same trend, draw the next arrow when change in trend. Would it be possible ?, thank you very much, sorry for my English. in the graph draw arrows only white circle, the beginnings of trend.

cci_arrow_alerts_1.01_nmc.mq4

lechienthang
lechienthang  

breakout_v1_5cashteam.ex4hi hello mrtool you can help me it does not work thank you very much.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lechienthang:
breakout_v1_5cashteam.ex4hi hello mrtool you can help me it does not work thank you very much.

Hello Lechienthang, would need the original source code(mq4 file) to be able to modify it, can't do anything with an ex4 file.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
inver61:
Hi, not sure if it's complicated, I would like that this indicator, draw only the first arrow. not draw the remaining of the same trend, draw the next arrow when change in trend. Would it be possible ?, thank you very much, sorry for my English. in the graph draw arrows only white circle, the beginnings of trend. cci_arrow_alerts_1.01_nmc.mq4

Hi Inver61, modified it to draw only the first arrow per trend.

lechienthang
lechienthang  

mrtools hi thanks very much for what you have done for everyone.

lechienthang
lechienthang  

buy_with_sl_and_tp_1.mq4 hi mrtools you can adjust it to make it work to help me, sorry my bad english

lechienthang
lechienthang  

true_breakout_basic.ex4hi bother you too mrtools you help me adjust the parameters when I opened the only all-black, thank you very much.

Files: