Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1021

goldenequity
goldenequity  

The alerts on this indicator all work and work well

except there is no way to switch off the pop-up text mssg (which chimes the Alert2.wav)

Can a user control be added to prevent the pop-up.

My parameters are set very tight: MA period (7) and Consensus level (8) on a 1 minute tf

it means I get a LOT of 'signals'... which is what I want.

They're great signals, just not all are 'pivots'...

The pop-up mssg and alert2.wav are driving me nuts.

I just want the arrows to show and my sound file to work w/o the pop-up.

Thanks for help with this mladen/mrtools

G.

allaveragesconsensus_v1.mq4

PS:

I noticed that the arrow appears (first)

then

the mssg and the sound file doesn't trigger until the CLOSE of the candle.

Is there any way to trigger the sound file when the arrowthreshold is triggered (even if it then disappears?)

Seconds to 'wait' until the next candle can make a difference.

It helps to cut trade loss from false entries; even 'earlier' (though false) entries

means more cushion on tight exits or reversals.

Thx for any help much appreciated.

yikai02
yikai02  
mladen:
yvechek All you have to do is to set the alertsOn and the alertsPushNotif parameters to true and it will work (if your notofications are correctly set in the mt options)

It's working perfectly, initially it didn't work because I increase the parameter setting and it hasn't crossed that's the reason it has not send alert lol. I thought the alert is when change of color, indeed a powerful indicator. It's able to spot on a spike 1 min candle, and get the profits early, thanks very much.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
goldenequity:
The alerts on this indicator all work and work well

except there is no way to switch off the pop-up text mssg (which chimes the Alert2.wav)

Can a user control be added to prevent the pop-up.

My parameters are set very tight: MA period (7) and Consensus level (8) on a 1 minute tf

it means I get a LOT of 'signals'... which is what I want.

They're great signals, just not all are 'pivots'...

The pop-up mssg and alert2.wav are driving me nuts.

I just want the arrows to show and my sound file to work w/o the pop-up.

Thanks for help with this mladen/mrtools

G.

allaveragesconsensus_v1.mq4

PS:

I noticed that the arrow appears (first)

then

the mssg and the sound file doesn't trigger until the CLOSE of the candle.

Is there any way to trigger the sound file when the arrowthreshold is triggered (even if it then disappears?)

Seconds to 'wait' until the next candle can make a difference.

It helps to cut trade loss from false entries; even 'earlier' (though false) entries

means more cushion on tight exits or reversals.

Thx for any help much appreciated.

goldenequity

The indicator triggers alerts on a closed bar while the arrows are displayed as soon as the conditions are right (on an opened bar). Hence the difference

goldenequity
goldenequity  
mladen:
goldenequity The indicator triggers alerts on a closed bar while the arrows are displayed as soon as the conditions are right (on an opened bar). Hence the difference

That makes sense.. and probably better for most.

Can a user off/on be put on the pop-up.. that would help me

john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys turn this indicator into candlestick onto main chart. really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

bettervolume_1.4.mq4

could you guys also make this indi work onto the new build mt4.. thankx

bettervolume_1.4_tro_modified_version.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys turn this indicator into candlestick onto main chart. really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

bettervolume_1.4.mq4

could you guys also make this indi work onto the new build mt4.. thankx

bettervolume_1.4_tro_modified_version.mq4

johnjacob

This version works with new mt : bettervolume_1.4_nmc.mq4

Files:
john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys turn these bars into candlestick.. Im not a fan of bar charts ..really much appreciated and thank you

bettervolume_chartbars_part1_1.4.mq4

bettervolume_chartbars_part2_1.4.mq4

jolugarpe
jolugarpe  

. Hola Engula, agregó el ma y alertas [/ quote]

Hello Mr Tools, what is the indicator bars you are using?

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys turn these bars into candlestick.. Im not a fan of bar charts ..really much appreciated and thank you

bettervolume_chartbars_part1_1.4.mq4

bettervolume_chartbars_part2_1.4.mq4

Would you mind explaining what exactly would candlestick version would look like? And how would the values of the indicator would be preserved (to show the absolute intensity)?

john jacob
john jacob  
mladen:
Would you mind explaining what exactly would candlestick version would look like? And how would the values of the indicator would be preserved (to show the absolute intensity)?

wow you got me there mladen.. i dont even know.. i guess i didnt think this all the way through.. i was wondering if you could make it look like the sonic pva candle indi how its on the main chart.. when it comes to value i have no idea , i dont even know what that is.. can you still use the same value of the indi.. damn i dont even know what im talking about.. sorry mladen..

is it possible to make it look like this...i was going to make it go together with the better volume 1.4 indi you gave me..

Files:
sonic.gif 78 kb