Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1021

hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys turn this indicator into candlestick onto main chart. really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

bettervolume_1.4.mq4

could you guys also make this indi work onto the new build mt4.. thankx

bettervolume_1.4_tro_modified_version.mq4

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys turn this indicator into candlestick onto main chart. really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

bettervolume_1.4.mq4

could you guys also make this indi work onto the new build mt4.. thankx

bettervolume_1.4_tro_modified_version.mq4

johnjacob

This version works with new mt : bettervolume_1.4_nmc.mq4

Files:

Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys turn these bars into candlestick.. Im not a fan of bar charts ..really much appreciated and thank you

bettervolume_chartbars_part1_1.4.mq4

bettervolume_chartbars_part2_1.4.mq4

. Hola Engula, agregó el ma y alertas [/ quote]

Hello Mr Tools, what is the indicator bars you are using?

Thanks

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys turn these bars into candlestick.. Im not a fan of bar charts ..really much appreciated and thank you

bettervolume_chartbars_part1_1.4.mq4

bettervolume_chartbars_part2_1.4.mq4

Would you mind explaining what exactly would candlestick version would look like? And how would the values of the indicator would be preserved (to show the absolute intensity)?

mladen:
Would you mind explaining what exactly would candlestick version would look like? And how would the values of the indicator would be preserved (to show the absolute intensity)?

wow you got me there mladen.. i dont even know.. i guess i didnt think this all the way through.. i was wondering if you could make it look like the sonic pva candle indi how its on the main chart.. when it comes to value i have no idea , i dont even know what that is.. can you still use the same value of the indi.. damn i dont even know what im talking about.. sorry mladen..

is it possible to make it look like this...i was going to make it go together with the better volume 1.4 indi you gave me..

Files:
sonic.gif  78 kb

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools, you can add, please, an audible sound when arrows appear?

Thank you for your fantastic work you do.

greetings

Barons1

kdj_arrows.mq4

Files:

Hello Mladen, Please help to adjust the signal alert of this indicator, to only alert once in a particular direction until an opposite signal occurs even if more than 1 signal arrows shows up in a particular direction.

Thanks in advance.

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools, you can add, please, an audible sound when arrows appear?

Thank you for your fantastic work you do.

greetings

Barons1

kdj_arrows.mq4

Barons1 added the alerts.

Files:

clon_tron:
can someone please add an alert?

Clon_tron, not able to test the alerts, but they should work.

Reason: