Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1033

shay14:
Hi fellow traders, first of all this is a great support and resistance indi that i recommed you guys use and second of all, it' be very nice to have an alarm for when levels are hit, especially for the timeframe?

for example alarm when 1 hour support is hit on the 1 hour line

decompiled indi attached

thank you

hi mladen, id be very grateful if you could add alerts to this, tested it today and works very well for me

Hello Mladen,

could you make this EA working with new MT please?

tidane_trend_ea_v1.04.mq4

Thanks!

Mike

Files:

hi mrtools/mladen is it possible to add alerts when the price reaches the retracements in this indi ?fibo_retracement.mq4

Files:

dear mrtools and mladen can u plz add alerts to this indi. ?support_and_resistance_-_kalenzo.mq4 Thanks in advance.

Mladen/mrtools.

Thanks so much for you abundant work here. Please help me add alert to this indicator at colour change.

Thanks in advance.

gabrielumoh:
Mladen/mrtools.

Thanks so much for you abundant work here. Please help me add alert to this indicator at colour change.

Thanks in advance.

gabrielumoh

Here is a version that will alert when a first red or a first blue bar appears diplus_diminus_cross_histo_2_nmc_amp_alerts.mq4. Neutral bars will be ignored

Please Guys i need your help, please i need a CSM with Alert notification, a Very Good Currency strength meter, will be grateful if i you guys can share, been searching for a long time, still cant find one. thanks

Mladen, MrTools,

I need your assistance.

Could you make this indicator configurable that the altert may be done immediately, when the dot appears?

Actually it appears with candle close.

Thanks!

fiji-bb-alert.mq4

Files:

Mimicri20z:
Mladen, MrTools,

I need your assistance.

Could you make this indicator configurable that the altert may be done immediately, when the dot appears?

Actually it appears with candle close.

Thanks!

fiji-bb-alert.mq4

Mimicri20z

There is a parameter called SIGNAL_BAR. Now it is set to 1. Set it to 0, and it will alert on current bar (immediately)

Good morning everyone.

I'm looking for a SMA that alerts when the price breaks with the body his line.

I tried searching but I found other indicators related to the MA.

There is a recent version of this indicator?

greetings

Barons1

Reason: