Elite indicators :) - page 1364

Entropy:
Please add Version in window
You mean a "regular" version?

HI

Thanks a lot Mladen & Mrtools for your hard work 

i am looking for fractals channel breakout indicator .. does anyone have that indicator

Thanks 

mladen:

Gann high low - averages version - with updated set of averages and an addition of filters (the usual set : to price, to average value or to all)

Example using filter 2 applied to averages and using ema for calculation

Dearest MLADEN

Big thanks,is not a pretty addition :)

regards

Dear Mladen

I am using your below indicator in binary option.. its very useful....thanks a lot for sharing it

I am using it on 1 min. time frame.. i have changed the time frame in indicator settings 1min to 5min. (main chart TF is 1Min.)

but the signal is coming very late....is it possible to fix that

http://imgur.com/a/B9mgU  indicator settings

rider2025:

Dear Mladen

I am using your below indicator in binary option.. its very useful....thanks a lot for sharing it

I am using it on 1 min. time frame.. i have changed the time frame in indicator settings 1min to 5min. (main chart TF is 1Min.)

but the signal is coming very late....is it possible to fix that

http://imgur.com/a/B9mgU  indicator settings

There is nothing to fix in that indicator regarding the signals : if you are using 5 minute data, then the signals are from 5 minute data too - nothing can change that

mladen:
There is nothing to fix in that indicator regarding the signals : if you are using 5 minute data, then the signals are from 5 minute data too - nothing can change that
OK thanks a lot

traderduke:

mladen

Yes, I saw that but couldn't see the "0" happening on any of my charts. Can I get alerts and arrows for the trend 1 & -1 changes.

thanks

Ray

mladen

If you can find the time could you please update this indicator with alerts and arrows?

Thank You

Ray

Files:

rider2025:

HI

Thanks a lot Mladen & Mrtools for your hard work 

i am looking for fractals channel breakout indicator .. does anyone have that indicator

Thanks 

Made this one, it has the 7 different display types. the arrows and candles (if used) are based on the upper/lower channel breakout.

mladen:

Gann high low - averages version - with updated set of averages and an addition of filters (the usual set : to price, to average value or to all)

Example using filter 2 applied to averages and using ema for calculation

hi Mladen
Thanks for this one, however, there some issue in MTF mode for instance: chart at M15 MTF mode at H1. Would you please fix it.

Best regards 

mladen:

Mladen,

Is there a thread/discussion on dashboard indicators here? Like the dashboard you have on your charts that says "Hide Swaps" etc.

Would it be possible to add a shortcut button to our charts or to that dashboard for chart "Refresh Chart" as well? So we don't have to right-click and manually refresh charts.

Reason: