Is it possible to add sound and pop-up mesage alert into this indi?
And it would be great to make this indi SW Histo.
I found that this indi with some preferences give a good results.
Made it a SW Histo with alerts.
Thank you very much!!!
Request for clean up and additional alerts please.
The attached has alerting built in but there are some problems with existing alerts and I would like to request some additional please.
1) With alerts on I am getting notified when Value Chart above or below 6 when my values (default) are +- 8 and 10... not sure where the 6 alerts are coming from but they are not valid to me and would like them to stop.
2) The 6 alerts are repeating multiple times per candle adding to the annoyance of the above.
Addition /fix request:
1) Add sound capabilities for both SlightlyOB/OS and OB/OS so that each can be toggled and have distinctive sounds applied.
2) Add email capabilities fir both SlightlyOB/OS and for OB/OS so that each can be toggled.
3) Add capability to have message / sound / or both types of alerts.
3) Alert on current with only 1 alert (sound and/or email) for each type of condition (Slightly OB/OS or OB/OS) as there may well be cases where the current candle can break both levels and as such I would desire both "Slightly" and OB/OS alerts to fire.
Thanks much as always
Ces we have Value chart indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806/page2 with alerts on Ma cross or -8 or 8 cross.
I put the CHT version on my charts and my computer does some major complaining.
That is a bummer....
I may be willing to buy the indicator you pointed me to but would have some additional questions.
1) what was your machine complaining about, I don't quite understand that as my machine is running 8 charts with that and several other indicators on it with terminal using 0-4% CPU.
2) does the VC indi that you directed me to have all the alerts etc requested above? I have separate needs for to levels of OB/OS dependent on trend.
3) does the other one have the ability to turn off the MA plot to clean up the look?
I also really like the way that the one I sent changes colors of the candles / wicks.
1) My laptop computer CPU went immediately to 100% during the time it was loading, once loaded it went back to normal.
2) The alerts are hard coded at entering 8 and -8, or the ma cross.
3) If you turn the Ma's to 1 or 0 they will turn off.
Is there a Stoch Crossing indicator that alerts on the cross of the stochastic on the current bar? If so please help point me in the right direction of it...thanks
Endymion,could you give me a link to that post can't find it and about the cross are you looking for stoch crossing its signal or os/ob cross? Thanks
it uses stochastic,osma of macd, cci and fim.
its exactly what i was requesting for on the coding help thread.
mrtools pls have a look at it again. it should print an arrow and alert when the 4 indicators align. if you can make the parameters of the four indicators chosable, that will be great.
you may also want to consider using another well coded set of the mentioned indicators as there is the possibility of error been in the ones used by the original coder.
Sorry Drunkpips just now say your post, was the issue solved?
Dear mrtools , there is an indicator called xb4d.mq4 in which there is facility for alerts and arrows but they are not functioning,
could pl fix the problem. not able to upload the file. thanks
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.