Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1030

shashank
shashank  

Hi Mladen MrTools.... Though, there is an option to choose the time setting according to GMT, it is NOT WORKING

day_trader_market_in_profile_v1_3.mq4

Can you plz create a provision to choose the time settings as per our location and make it work ... Would be of great help help

NOTE:This TPO indicator works on 30 min time frame only

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Barons1:
Hello everyone,

you can gently add the arrows when the indicator changes color?

Thanks in advance and good WE.

Barons1

absolutestrength_mtf_amp_alerts_histo_nmc.mq4

Barons1, there is a version with arrows here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page514

William Snyder
William Snyder  
crussev:
Can someone please amend the alert on the attached Robby DSS. I'd like an alert when the DSS goes up and reaches the 90 level or goes down and hits the 10 level. Thanks!

Crussev, amended the alerts.

ameet72
ameet72  

Hi mrtools/mladen can u plz add the 70 30 level lines to this indi. ? rsi__ma_crosses.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Hi Ameets1972, added the 70 and 30 levels.

Files:
ms03-039
ms03-039  

Thanks for alert but there is wrong because alert there is on each bar (candle). Alert has only appearance arrow.

shashank
shashank  

Hi Mladen MrTools.... Though, there is an option to choose the time setting according to GMT, it is NOT WORKING

Day_Trader_Market_In_Profile_v1_3.mq4

Can you plz create a provision to choose the time settings as per our location and make it work ... Would be of great help help

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
popej30:
Thanks for alert but there is wrong because alert there is on each bar (candle). Alert has only appearance arrow.

Here is a version without those arrows at the bottom of the chart : v-rod_amp_alerts_1.mq4

Files:
john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys change the arrows of this indicators into like the image below or horzontal line of the same length. which ever is easier is fine with me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3057606/audjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd

super-signals.mq4

Files:
shashank
shashank  
shazzy:

day_trader_market_in_profile_v1_3.mq4

Mladen and Mrtools, I have posted the query twice here.... Could you guys plz reply if this can be done because you guys have always been helpful in helping out everytime

Mrtools and Mladen... I have posted the query twice here.... could you guys plz confirm and reply if thiss can be done coz u guys have always been helpful