Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1030

Hi Ameets1972, added the 70 and 30 levels.

Files:

Thanks for alert but there is wrong because alert there is on each bar (candle). Alert has only appearance arrow.

Hi Mladen MrTools.... Though, there is an option to choose the time setting according to GMT, it is NOT WORKING

Day_Trader_Market_In_Profile_v1_3.mq4

Can you plz create a provision to choose the time settings as per our location and make it work ... Would be of great help help

NOTE:This TPO indicator works on 30 min time frame only

Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys change the arrows of this indicators into like the image below or horzontal line of the same length. which ever is easier is fine with me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3057606/audjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd

super-signals.mq4

Files:

shazzy:
Hi Mladen MrTools.... Though, there is an option to choose the time setting according to GMT, it is NOT WORKING

day_trader_market_in_profile_v1_3.mq4

Can you plz create a provision to choose the time settings as per our location and make it work ... Would be of great help help

Mladen and Mrtools, I have posted the query twice here.... Could you guys plz reply if this can be done because you guys have always been helpful in helping out everytime

NOTE:This TPO indicator works on 30 min time frame only

Mrtools and Mladen... I have posted the query twice here.... could you guys plz confirm and reply if thiss can be done coz u guys have always been helpful

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys change the arrows of this indicators into like the image below or horzontal line of the same length. which ever is easier is fine with me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3057606/audjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd

super-signals.mq4

Hello Johnjacob, made it somewhat similar.

Files:
sssr.png  79 kb

Thank you very much Mr.Tools!!

shazzy:
Mrtools and Mladen... I have posted the query twice here.... could you guys plz confirm and reply if thiss can be done coz u guys have always been helpful

Shazzy, not sure if it can be easily done or not without having to recode the entire indicator.

mladen:
Here is a version without those arrows at the bottom of the chart :

it's not bottom of the chart arrow. You fixed alert on all bar - wrong. Alert only arrow.

popej30:
it's not bottom of the chart arrow. You fixed alert on all bar - wrong. Alert only arrow.

It works correctly - checked it (the last version posted). I suggest that you check it too

all the best

Reason: