Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1025

Barry
Barry  

Mladen thanks for the answer.

There is no problem, are registered to the elite I'll go take a look.

Greetings

Barons1

Barry
Barry  

Hey Mladen, I was giving a look to the indicator that I purchased from the Elite section. An interesting feature of the line cross zero.

I was wondering if I can instead have a version with the arrows and the audio signal when the MACD changes color. is it possible?

greetings

Barons1

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Dear mrtools/mladen, please i need your help with this idea of mine with this indicator. I want this idea to be coded into one indicator with arrow alert. If the 15mins trend matches the 1hr trend i want an arrow alert there just as in the pics attached signified by the red vertical lines. I would like the time frames to be settable. I want to use a higher timeframe to filter the signals of the lower timeframe. Thanks in advance.

Samuelkanu, should work that way now, if your using 2 instance of that indicator you just need a separate arrow ID for both to get arrows for both time frames.

lechienthang
lechienthang  

pz_swingtrading.ex4hello mrtools you can add me to the MTF is not, thank you very much.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
lechienthang:
pz_swingtrading.ex4hello mrtools you can add me to the MTF is not, thank you very much.

Hello Lechienthang, not possible to modify an ex4 file.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu, should work that way now, if your using 2 instance of that indicator you just need a separate arrow ID for both to get arrows for both time frames.

Mrtools, am afraid i do not understand what you mean. There is no new indicator or does the indicator already have it?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Mrtools, am afraid i do not understand what you mean. There is no new indicator or does the indicator already have it?

I believe mrtools was refering to the arrowsIdentifier parameter. Set it to unique value for each instance of the indicator and then each instance will show its arrow (if I am correct what did he mean)

ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert to these indicators?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert to these indicators?

Here is the dss of momentum with alerts added : dss_of_momentum__arrows_amp_alerts_mtf.mq4

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Here is the dss of momentum with alerts added : dss_of_momentum__arrows_amp_alerts_mtf.mq4

What about the second indicator?