Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1022

Barry
Barry  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools, you can add, please, an audible sound when arrows appear?

Thank you for your fantastic work you do.

greetings

Barons1

kdj_arrows.mq4

Files:
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen, Please help to adjust the signal alert of this indicator, to only alert once in a particular direction until an opposite signal occurs even if more than 1 signal arrows shows up in a particular direction.

Thanks in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools, you can add, please, an audible sound when arrows appear?

Thank you for your fantastic work you do.

greetings

Barons1

kdj_arrows.mq4

Barons1 added the alerts.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
clon_tron:
can someone please add an alert?

Clon_tron, not able to test the alerts, but they should work.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrtools; 726607:
. Hola Engula, agregó el ma y alertas [/ quote]

Hello Mr Tools, what is the indicator bars you are using?

Thanks

Hello Jolugarpe, it's Ha smoothed offline with the latest version from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page8

Barry
Barry  

Dear Mr.Tools

I wanted to thank you for the promptness with which he responded to my request.

I take this opportunity to tell you that you carry out a really great service and your job is to be taken as an example.

I'm a fan of your indicators that I find to be really exceptional. Congratulations!

I would kindly request another small if it were possible. I'm working with this indicator and I get along very well, however, I was wondering if you could add an arrow when the level is broken. For me it would be very useful.

Thank you again and I wish you a great trading.

Barons1

adx_wildersdmi_v1.01_alerts.mq4

jasjit
jasjit  

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please add alerts to the attached digital stochastic indicator for entry into the overbought (> 70) and oversold (< 30). There will probably be many signals when the stochastic is hovering around these areas. Is there any way to just limit the alerts - say no new alerts for 5 time periods or something like that. Would really appreciate your assistance.

Also would you know of a similar indicator for the RSI

Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

big_stochastic_v1.1.mq4

alexjohn
alexjohn  

Mr tools,

please would you help make this indicator histogram and alerts when it changes colour or recalculate.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
gabrielumoh:
Mr tools,

please would you help make this indicator histogram and alerts when it changes colour or recalculate.

Thanks

gabrielumoh

As far as I see that indicator already has alerts

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Barons1:
Dear Mr.Tools

I wanted to thank you for the promptness with which he responded to my request.

I take this opportunity to tell you that you carry out a really great service and your job is to be taken as an example.

I'm a fan of your indicators that I find to be really exceptional. Congratulations!

I would kindly request another small if it were possible. I'm working with this indicator and I get along very well, however, I was wondering if you could add an arrow when the level is broken. For me it would be very useful.

Thank you again and I wish you a great trading.

Barons1

adx_wildersdmi_v1.01_alerts.mq4

Baron1 added the level cross arrows option.