Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1022

mrtools; 726607:
. Hola Engula, agregó el ma y alertas [/ quote]

Hello Mr Tools, what is the indicator bars you are using?

Thanks

Hello Jolugarpe, it's Ha smoothed offline with the latest version from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page8

Dear Mr.Tools

I wanted to thank you for the promptness with which he responded to my request.

I take this opportunity to tell you that you carry out a really great service and your job is to be taken as an example.

I'm a fan of your indicators that I find to be really exceptional. Congratulations!

I would kindly request another small if it were possible. I'm working with this indicator and I get along very well, however, I was wondering if you could add an arrow when the level is broken. For me it would be very useful.

Thank you again and I wish you a great trading.

Barons1

adx_wildersdmi_v1.01_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Could you please add alerts to the attached digital stochastic indicator for entry into the overbought (> 70) and oversold (< 30). There will probably be many signals when the stochastic is hovering around these areas. Is there any way to just limit the alerts - say no new alerts for 5 time periods or something like that. Would really appreciate your assistance.

Also would you know of a similar indicator for the RSI

Thank you

Regards

Jasjit

big_stochastic_v1.1.mq4

Files:

Mr tools,

please would you help make this indicator histogram and alerts when it changes colour or recalculate.

Thanks

gabrielumoh:
Mr tools,

please would you help make this indicator histogram and alerts when it changes colour or recalculate.

Thanks

gabrielumoh

As far as I see that indicator already has alerts

Barons1:
Dear Mr.Tools

I wanted to thank you for the promptness with which he responded to my request.

I take this opportunity to tell you that you carry out a really great service and your job is to be taken as an example.

I'm a fan of your indicators that I find to be really exceptional. Congratulations!

I would kindly request another small if it were possible. I'm working with this indicator and I get along very well, however, I was wondering if you could add an arrow when the level is broken. For me it would be very useful.

Thank you again and I wish you a great trading.

Barons1

adx_wildersdmi_v1.01_alerts.mq4

Baron1 added the level cross arrows option.

mladen:
gabrielumoh as far as i see that indicator already has alerts

thanks mladen. Kindly make it histogram. Appreciate you in advance.

Please can alerts be added to the attached file. Thank you in advance

Files:

candyman752:
Please can alerts be added to the attached file. Thank you in advance

Candyman752, added the alerts the nmc version.

Hi, not sure if it's complicated, I would like that this indicator, draw only the first arrow. not draw the remaining of the same trend, draw the next arrow when change in trend. Would it be possible ?, thank you very much, sorry for my English. in the graph draw arrows only white circle, the beginnings of trend.

cci_arrow_alerts_1.01_nmc.mq4

Reason: