Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1020

I have a proposal, for any indicator that anyone want to add the alert push notify true/false function added to it, mrtools and mladen will put the indicator to elite section, as a way of members giving back and give thanks for their effort and work. We are already know how good they are in coding. It will also make us more appreciative of the indicator and can truly exploit all potential from them. For me I am willing to pay as a way of thanking mrtools and mladen. I find this Alertnotify very important when doing live testing. Thank you.

Price alert indicator

pricealert.mq4

Files:

hello dear coders, i would like to ask you a favor... is it possible to add ''maxbars'' option?

cronex_t_demarker_gfc_alert_nmc.mq4

Hi mrtools and mladen, I bought this elite indicator advanced rsx, and started live testing it today but found out that the alerts are not working, the posh notification, please help to fix it, thank you.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

yvechek:
Hi mrtools and mladen, I bought this elite indicator advanced rsx, and started live testing it today but found out that the alerts are not working, the posh notification, please help to fix it, thank you. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

yvechek

All you have to do is to set the alertsOn and the alertsPushNotif parameters to true and it will work (if your notofications are correctly set in the mt options)

Email alert for SweetSpots Indicator Please

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in adding an email alert to Sweetspots indicator. Basically I want to receive an email when a candle CLOSES above or below a sweetspot level. Since there are 00, 25, 50, 75 levels, it will be great if I can choose which levels to alert and which not.

I have attached both Sweetspots and Mn Alert Round Number indicators. The latter is similar to Sweetspots which sents alert when price touches a level but it is not exactly what I want.

Personally I found SweetSpots an amazing indicator. Hope you find it useful too!

Thanks a lot and green pips to all!

mladen:
yvechek All you have to do is to set the alertsOn and the alertsPushNotif parameters to true and it will work (if your notofications are correctly set in the mt options)

It's working perfectly, initially it didn't work because I increase the parameter setting and it hasn't crossed that's the reason it has not send alert lol. I thought the alert is when change of color, indeed a powerful indicator. It's able to spot on a spike 1 min candle, and get the profits early, thanks very much.

The alerts on this indicator all work and work well

except there is no way to switch off the pop-up text mssg (which chimes the Alert2.wav)

Can a user control be added to prevent the pop-up.

My parameters are set very tight: MA period (7) and Consensus level (8) on a 1 minute tf

it means I get a LOT of 'signals'... which is what I want.

They're great signals, just not all are 'pivots'...

The pop-up mssg and alert2.wav are driving me nuts.

I just want the arrows to show and my sound file to work w/o the pop-up.

Thanks for help with this mladen/mrtools

G.

allaveragesconsensus_v1.mq4

PS:

I noticed that the arrow appears (first)

then

the mssg and the sound file doesn't trigger until the CLOSE of the candle.

Is there any way to trigger the sound file when the arrowthreshold is triggered (even if it then disappears?)

Seconds to 'wait' until the next candle can make a difference.

It helps to cut trade loss from false entries; even 'earlier' (though false) entries

means more cushion on tight exits or reversals.

Thx for any help much appreciated.

goldenequity:
The alerts on this indicator all work and work well

except there is no way to switch off the pop-up text mssg (which chimes the Alert2.wav)

Can a user control be added to prevent the pop-up.

My parameters are set very tight: MA period (7) and Consensus level (8) on a 1 minute tf

it means I get a LOT of 'signals'... which is what I want.

They're great signals, just not all are 'pivots'...

The pop-up mssg and alert2.wav are driving me nuts.

I just want the arrows to show and my sound file to work w/o the pop-up.

Thanks for help with this mladen/mrtools

G.

allaveragesconsensus_v1.mq4

PS:

I noticed that the arrow appears (first)

then

the mssg and the sound file doesn't trigger until the CLOSE of the candle.

Is there any way to trigger the sound file when the arrowthreshold is triggered (even if it then disappears?)

Seconds to 'wait' until the next candle can make a difference.

It helps to cut trade loss from false entries; even 'earlier' (though false) entries

means more cushion on tight exits or reversals.

Thx for any help much appreciated.

goldenequity

The indicator triggers alerts on a closed bar while the arrows are displayed as soon as the conditions are right (on an opened bar). Hence the difference

mladen:
goldenequity The indicator triggers alerts on a closed bar while the arrows are displayed as soon as the conditions are right (on an opened bar). Hence the difference

That makes sense.. and probably better for most.

Can a user off/on be put on the pop-up.. that would help me

Reason: