Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1081

• vavrey:
    DCC66
I suggested using your 60 second charts so that you don't have to hang around for 15 minutes (or multiples thereof) to prove that although the indicator does not make mention of an alert function in its parameter box - only a sound function (that whizzing sound - which you can turn on or off) you will find that indeed you will get a pop-up alert in any case - which you can't turn on or off. Try it out - you should see the same things as I see on my charts.

Thnak-you for your reply vavrey!

Yes, it does not show a popup in the input box.

I will try it on M1 when I get home to see if it works for me.

Perhaps mr tools or mladen would be kind enough to create one that does not repaint as Dan The Great asked

Appreciate your time,

Darren

Dan The Great:
Is there a way that someone can make this indicator non repainting? It will be a big help to me if it will not repaint. sixtysecondtrades_alert.ex4

Darren

ex4 file can not be changed

mladen:
I see what you mean It seems that the indicator has some errors in it (not just that one with lines - see what happens with arrows when a new bar is formed)

Yes, not in MTF as I use it but in current TF. Is it possible that you could correct that please?

mladen:
Darren ex4 file can not be changed

Hi mladen

Thank-you for your reply!

Please tell me what do you think the best time frames to use are with your currency heat map if I'm trading M15?

Thanks for your time,

Darren

Does anyone have the 60 second trade indicator mq4 file?

If we can not find the mq4 file someone could make an indicator with the same stuff as the 60 second trade indicator with alerts and make it non repainting as well!

Dan The Great:
If we can not find the mq4 file someone could make an indicator with the same stuff as the 60 second trade indicator with alerts and make it non repainting as well!

Why?

Is it so good? Do you think that when it is made non-repainting it will produce any results similar to the repainting version?

In my experience, better to forget about it. Whenever a repainting indicator was made non-repainting, it just caused disappointment to people that were hoping that the results are going to be the same. The results are not going to be the same, and better to save your time and step on and try some other approach. If the indicator does not work in the form it is now for you, it will be even less suitable if it becomes non-repainting

Making an indicator not repaint like the one I mentioned will be great to trade with. This is because it will show me which forex pairs it works on best, which tf it works on best, and during what trading session it works on best. If this indicator is made non repainting it will show me all the winners and losers and from that I can so a lot as I have aforementioned mladen.

So if you could please make it non repainting and add an alert I would be forever grateful.

beforexguru.ex4Hi mrtools/mladen,

Does alert can be added to his indicator when arrow shows up?

Files:

Dan The Great,

Thanks for posting this 60 sec indicator. I just used it and got 7 out of 10 trades on a BO demo account (between 19:45 GMT and 20:20 GMT on the EUR/USD pair). It looks promising, but I think it needs a second indicator to confirm the signals and filter out the bad ones, so as to increase the success rate. I will continue testing to get more data for a better picture of its performance.

Reason: