Indicators with alerts/signal - page 727

DMNIK:
Привет! Нужна визуальное и звуковое предупреждение. Спасибо!

Thank you

I like this picture and i hope this is non repaint indicator

حمزه محمود:
Thank you I like this picture and i hope this is non repaint indicator

GP_diamonds -> repaints

GP_trend -> is a sort of a zigzag indicator - repaints

PS: the "decompiler protection" in the new metatrader 4 is fun-tastic - it compiles decompiled code with no complaint at all

mrtools:
Hi Panchito, try it now also made it compatible with the new mt4, but if you have an older mt4 build it should work the same there too.

Yes it works great MrTools with old version mt4, now mtf alerts work but the problem is exactly the same with new mt4, only the current time triggers alert... but you don't need to worrie about this, I will keep using old version anyway until I can, so this isn't a problem for now, one day when they force me to migrate to new build then I will come back to you

thanks a lot once again for your great work

Lima

panchito:
Yes it works great MrTools with old version mt4, now mtf alerts work but the problem is exactly the same with new mt4, only the current time triggers alert... but you don't need to worrie about this, I will keep using old version anyway until I can, so this isn't a problem for now, one day when they force me to migrate to new build then I will come back to you

thanks a lot once again for your great work

Lima

Lima

I tested that version and it was alerting even in cases when higher time frame was used. Only one small problem was in that code : it did not write you out what time frame is raising the alert (you can see on the example picture when did it exactly happen). This version shows exactly which time frame is alerting. The rest of the code is exactly the same as the one that mrtools posted

It's all very weird but I guess you must be right as I notice this is happening to all my mtf indicators( they all work fine set to current time and nothing when in MTF mode when i test them in EA tester) so the problem must be with me and something I'm losing here, I kinda lost to be honest because they do work ok in old mt4...

I don't like this new mt4 buuuuuu

thank you both you for all yo have done in here,

Regards

Lima

edit:

PS. just a fast update,

Yes it is working as it should, it looks like the MTF mode just don't work on this new tester, I tried on difference pairs until I found one pair where that beautiful sound "alert2.wav" play in MTF .

This his is really a awesome indicator made by you...

Long live to Forex tsd!!!!

Happy times!

panchito:
It's all very weird but I guess you must be right as I notice this is happening to all my mtf indicators( they all work fine set to current time and nothing when in MTF mode when i test them in EA tester) so the problem must be with me and something I'm losing here, I kinda lost to be honest because they do work ok in old mt4...

I don't like this new mt4 buuuuuu

thank you both you for all yo have done in here,

Regards

Lima

edit:

PS. just a fast update,

Yes it is working as it should, it looks like the MTF mode just don't work on this new tester, I tried on difference pairs until I found one pair where that beautiful sound "alert2.wav" play in MTF .

This his is really a awesome indicator made by you...

Long live to Forex tsd!!!!

Happy times!

Lima

Also it might be a problem of the strategy tester. It is not exactly something reliable right now (in some cases I found it in very weird situations when the indicator worked, then did not work then worked ... they are long way from having reliable visual back tests that we were used to

hello , is there any alert indicator for closed position so everytime open position closed by either manual or expert advisor it pop up an alert thanks please reply

mladen:
GP_diamonds -> repaints

GP_trend -> is a sort of a zigzag indicator - repaints

PS: the "decompiler protection" in the new metatrader 4 is fun-tastic - it compiles decompiled code with no complaint at all

No problem at all

I think the better entry after the 2 indicators gives they signals and we waiting the candle to close then we open the trade , Is this will be good ?

panchito:
Hi,

Any chance to have this indicator pushing notification on mtf mode, it only send notification if set to current time frame, no matter if is current bar or not, but it still alert message on screen,

If you can't, thank you very much anyway for your time

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_1.mq4

Hi Panchito,

Seems metaquotes changed again, was noticing today when changing time frames the indicator would completely disappear and couldn't get it back until completely removing it and adding another instance of it, anyway that should be solved in this version.

mrtools:
Hi Panchito, Seems metaquotes changed again, was noticing today when changing time frames the indicator would completely disappear and couldn't get it back until completely removing it and adding another instance of it, anyway that should be solved in this version.

Hi MrTools,

I think metaquotes just want to drive us all crazy!! I have read some where that they want to get rider of retail traders, well at the moment it sound to me like one of those crazy traders that feel the market is after them but sincerely, is what is looking like...

Why they didn't delayed the release until they had sort it out all this bugs? Why the rush in pushing the update, ok it looks like the old version had some limitation for coders like you but the update is not looking better, is it? Have at the least this limitations been removed, I mean do you have more resources now?

I didn't notice the problem you said yet, but market is closed and I just run a few back test so I don't know how will be with live data, will replace indicator of course and for safety but just between us (no one listening lol) no way I will risk live trading in this new 610, I will run it and watch is behaviour but trade just on old and very nice mt4

Thank you,

Best regards and have a great week

Lima

Reason: