Indicators with alerts/signal - page 717

samuelkanu:
hello Mladen, the alert for the dex alerts indicator in post 7216 seems not to work. I have been testing it but no sound after putting all alerts on. Please could you check it? Thanks in advance.

samuelkanu

Set the alertsOn parameter to true and it will work (additionally adjust the rest of the parameters that are alerts related). It works just as it should. See the example

Files:
dex.gif  59 kb

Hi good day to all,

For the attached Ribbon Filled indicator, is it possible to change the alert to notify once only when the MA crossed (Currently the alert is when the price filled in between the MA)?

and for the MTF Ribbon Filled, is it possible to add alert once when the MA crossed.

Thank you very much in advance.

mladen:
Since right now I have no idea for which version to write the code, here is this one : this version works with new metatrader (it will not work with build 509 or earlier). Alerts on slope change as well as on "zones" entering (upper, lower or neutral zone)

Someone sent me a link to posts where someone claims that this indicator (Angle of T3 2 & alerts) repaints. That is a total nonsense. Angle of T3 2 does not, will not and it never repainted. Period

PS: I see that it claims that the indicator is a commercial indicator. As you can see it is a freely downloadable indicator that can be downloaded by anybody. If someone is selling it, then good luck to him

OSMA Divergence

Hi Mladen and Mr Tool, Can yo help me with this indicator? The signals are delayed. Can you fix it? I don't mind with the recalculating problem.osmadivergence_alerts.mq4osmadivergence_alerts.ex4

Miss:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tool, Can yo help me with this indicator? The signals are delayed. Can you fix it? I don't mind with the recalculating problem.osmadivergence_alerts.mq4osmadivergence_alerts.ex4

Miss

Each and every divergence finding indicator must delay. It has to have a confirmation for if a peak or a trough is formed and it can not be done on opened bar. Hence divergence is always a "historical" indicator : showing that divergence has happened some bars ago

Mladen,

Thanks for your explanation. But is it possible?

Please......

Miss:
Mladen,

Thanks for your explanation. But is it possible?

Please......

Miss

I haven't see any divergence indicator that would work like that

Stocastic + Awesome Osiliator Alert indicator

Hey guys is it possible if someone could write alert indicator for Stocastic and Awesome Osciliator? I would really appretiate it and it works good. What would be needed is if AO indie is above 0 (positive) and Stocastic is OS (20 or lower) it sends alert. Its oposite for other signal. Having pop up window and sound would be great and also following alerts on all selected tfs checked in indicator.

janpec1000:
Hey guys is it possible if someone could write alert indicator for Stocastic and Awesome Osciliator? I would really appretiate it and it works good. What would be needed is if AO indie is above 0 (positive) and Stocastic is OS (20 or lower) it sends alert. Its oposite for other signal. Having pop up window and sound would be great and also following alerts on all selected tfs checked in indicator.

janpec1000

There is quite a few indicators with alerts both for awesome oscillator as well as for stochastic at this same thread. Press the paperclip at this thread and there you will be able to find among the attachments what you need

hi all i have a request today for this indicator3c_turbo_jrsx_wappliedprice.mq4 i want alerts and email alerts when it turns green or red i also want to ask if you think its repainting or not i am not sure if the signal appear on which candle if i can have dots for the candle that has the signal it will be great malden thank you for the effort you made for free you are the best ever

Reason: