Indicators with alerts/signal - page 715

Hi, can someone please code an alert on current bar (instead of candle close alarm) for the attached indicator?

Hi Mladen

The TA indicator only shows one stochastic and the rsioma. I wanted that indicator to show three stochastic periods (a short term, medium term and long term). The rsioma is used in conjunction with the stochastics to make a semi intelligent time to trade.

When I attempted to add the stochastics, it was displaying TEST and not what I intended.

ta_1.12b_rsioma_test.mq4

Files:

camisa:
Hi, can someone please code an alert on current bar (instead of candle close alarm) for the attached indicator?

camisa

You can chose which bar you wish to use for alerts in this one (AlertsBar parameter)

mladen:
cuongcali

Here you go. This is how it looks like in multi time frame mode now when Lb is set to 4 and InheritTrend is set to false (this is a 15 minute indicator on a 1 minute chart)

Alerts are working (tested it). Left the name even though it can be argued if it is a Gann high low activator when multi time frame mode is turned on ...

This is one of my favorite indies and it appears it will not load in the new Metatrader build.

No joy! Could someone take a look at it? Thanks in advance.

davidt76:
This is one of my favorite indies and it appears it will not load in the new Metatrader build. No joy! Could someone take a look at it? Thanks in advance.

davidt76

This one works in the new build too

Awesome. Thank you very much!

Good Evening Mladen!

I'am a newbie at the market and trying to organize my own system and a I like to know if its possible to get a indicator with alert that could follow the next four consecutive bars ( up or down ) and give us a sign when the volume decrease related the last bar.

Attachment: Its a simple count four consecutive bar not related with the volume.

Tks a Lot!

Jair

Files:
barcount.mq4  4 kb

Please mladen could you make this indicator compatible with the new mt4? thanks in advance

Files:

samuelkanu:
Please mladen could you make this indicator compatible with the new mt4? thanks in advance

samuelkanu

This should be it

samuelkanu:

Please did your indicator works,i like it

Reason: