Indicators with alerts/signal - page 714

Gfuchs:
Mladen,

it took me quite a while to find the error. The strange dots appear when attaching the indicator to one timeframe only and when I restart MT4. When I then select "Attach to all timeframes" and restart MT4 again, then the funny dots disappear...

I am compiling it with build 604 and get the following message:

Candlestick_alerts.mq4

variable 'k' not used

declaration of 'lastAlertTime' hides global declaration at line 31

0 error(s), 2 warning(s)

This is what it looks like at my terminal with all those set as you describe

PS: those two coding warning are benign. They are not causing any problem in indicator execution

Files:
candlestick.gif  51 kb

mladen:
This is what it looks like at my terminal with all those set as you describe PS: those two coding warning are benign. They are not causing any problem in indicator execution

Mladen, thanks for your reply. It occurs when attaching it only to one timeframe refering to the image you posted where it is attached to all timeframes. But nevermind, I can leave it attached to all timeframes as long as it doesn´t slow down MT4.

Gfuchs:
Mladen, thanks for your reply. It occurs when attaching it only to one timeframe refering to the image you posted where it is attached to all timeframes. But nevermind, I can leave it attached to all timeframes as long as it doesn´t slow down MT4.

Gfuchs

i have tried all I can but I can not get that kind of display that you have

mladen:
Gfuchs i have tried all I can but I can not get that kind of display that you have

Thanks Mladen. Don´t know what happens. Nevermind. It works in one way or another. I have attached it to all timeframes and the error disappears.

sdx-tzpivots_v5.mq4Hello Mladen!

Please add alerts and ver up for Build604

thanks

Files:

Hi:

I've been trying to add 2 additional stochastic periods to this indicator without luck. Could someone help me with this?

ta_1.12b_oma.mq4

This indicator need this indicator

rsioma_v2only.mq4

Files:

ranger_lp:
Hi:

I've been trying to add 2 additional stochastic periods to this indicator without luck. Could someone help me with this?

ta_1.12b_oma.mq4

This indicator need this indicator

rsioma_v2only.mq4

ranger_lp

Would you mind explaining how did you intend stochastic periods to those indicators? For example, rsioma does not use stochastic at all. How would then a stochastic be used in it then?

please Mladen help me to add alert to this indicator when it shows arrow and the currency that own the alerts. hanks

Files:
tdiredgreen.mq4  10 kb

Please also help me with this one I omit it when i want to upload the first one it is call curve and arrow,pls help me to add alert to it.thanks Mladen

Files:

fancysgs:
Please also help me with this one I omit it when i want to upload the first one it is call curve and arrow,pls help me to add alert to it.thanks Mladen

i google it

not tested

Reason: