Indicators with alerts/signal - page 714

TraderWill
TraderWill  

Would you please be so kind to add arrows + alerts to this indicator.

Up arrow when it crosses 80 and down arrow when it crosses 20.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
TraderWill:
Would you please be so kind to add arrows + alerts to this indicator.

Up arrow when it crosses 80 and down arrow when it crosses 20.

Thank you in advance.

TraderWill, added arrows and alerts when the wpr entering adjustable overbought oversold levels by default these levels are set to -20 and -80.

citidel1004
citidel1004  

Hi Everyone!

Does one of you knows about KMI indicator that display arrows on the chart when prices shift direction? I have a basic one. But I am glue to the screen all day it doesn't have alert neither pop-up window. Does someone has one with sound alert and window pop-up that I can use.

I thank you very much

Jeanforex

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jeanforex:
Hi Everyone!

Does one of you knows about KMI indicator that display arrows on the chart when prices shift direction? I have a basic one. But I am glue to the screen all day it doesn't have alert neither pop-up window. Does someone has one with sound alert and window pop-up that I can use.

I thank you very much

Jeanforex

Jeanforex

KMI could be anything (there is a practice that some people change the name). Do you have the code of that indicator by chance?

panchovillas
panchovillas  

Hi Masters,

Please help me on this one,

For some reason I don't get the alert on all arrows, the only notification I get is just the fisrt after loading the indicator... then it's death but it still prints the arrows, it just don't trigger the alert/notify,

Can you please if you don't mind to have a look on it?

Or I need to call the wife and " go run run, go!!! i got notification you need to refresh the indicator!!!" hehehe

Best Regards and thank you very much.

De Lima

maniek1244
maniek1244  

Dear MQL coders,

Have you add sound alert in this indicator ?.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
maniek1244:
Dear MQL coders, Have you add sound alert in this indicator ?.

maniek1244

ex4 can not be changed

Azizjon Muydinov
Azizjon Muydinov  

Здравствуйте mrtools и mladen !!!!

можете переделать индикатора "qwe_Alert". у него есть алерт но запаздывает. сигналит после закрытия бара. хотел что б сигнал появился до закрытия бара. заранее спасибо!

С уважением uzinterello

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
uzinterello:
Здравствуйте mrtools и mladen !!!!

можете переделать индикатора "qwe_Alert". у него есть алерт но запаздывает. сигналит после закрытия бара. хотел что б сигнал появился до закрытия бара. заранее спасибо!

С уважением uzinterello

uzinterello

Those both indicators are decompiled indicators

privateer
privateer  

hi mladen can this waddah attar pivot indicator be projected to shown the pivots like in this picture

since pivots are based on previous values .....the projected pivot is based on current values similar to pivot crazy indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page475