Stochastic With Alerts - page 2

problem with this stochastic crossover alert

this stochastic sometimes, does not draw arrow and alert.

can someone look though it?

mtuppers:
this stochastic sometimes, does not draw arrow and alert. can someone look though it?

Hi Mtuppers,

This version works last i checked.

Great indicator, thanks alot for your work

Regards

Halvard

jgabin:
Thanks for this indicator.

I tried it on 1M chart. It looks fine, except that with OBOS mode, it does work anymore as soon as we have an OB or OS notification.

QUOTE]

Please clarify this statement. I don't understand what you mean.

As for the Symbol... done and done.

Nic

Just tested, still works

Thank you!

Nicholishen:
Let me know how this works out for you.

Settings:

UseCross=true; will alert when Sto crosses.

UseOBOS=true; will alert when Sto is 80.

Periods to confirm x= 0 alerts when sto crosses real time, 1 confirms the cross

OB OS Mode= if (1) then it will alert when the K line has entered OBOS territory. If (2) then it will alert when the K and D have entered.

Nic

u.

Hello, I cannot seem to to get this indicator on the chart. Maybe its corrupted or something. Please post another one. Thank you.

romotly007:
u. Hello, I cannot seem to to get this indicator on the chart. Maybe its corrupted or something. Please post another one. Thank you.

romotly007

That one is not an indicator but an expert. You should copy it to experts folder (not in the indicators folder)

HI allFirst, my apologize for my poor English.

Second, I wonder is someone can help me with this stochastic indicator attached, I use to verify discrepancies and warn them. The problem is that the alert was done with two bars of delay which is detrimental to trade and makes me come in late. Does someone could check and rectify so that the warning was given in the bar that is detected ?.

Since now my Thanks for your attention.

José Freitas

paulojoao:
HI allFirst, my apologize for my poor English.

Second, I wonder is someone can help me with this stochastic indicator attached, I use to verify discrepancies and warn them. The problem is that the alert was done with two bars of delay which is detrimental to trade and makes me come in late. Does someone could check and rectify so that the warning was given in the bar that is detected ?.

Since now my Thanks for your attention.

José Freitas

paulojoao

Divergence is always a lagging indicator. It has to wait for confirmed peaks or valleys and it can not be done without a delay

Reason: