Indicators with alerts/signal - page 716

Hi,

Can help to check the attached indicators? It's only working on some of the new version of MT4.

Thank you very much.

Files:

alvinkon:
Hi,

Can help to check the attached indicators? It's only working on some of the new version of MT4.

Thank you very much.

Hi Alvinkon,

These are new metatrader compatible versions, one has the alerts added as well.

Dear mrtools,

Noted and thank you very much. Appreciate your help.

hi all ihave this indicator i want alerts and email alert when new signal happen the signal is the candle colored thanks very much in advance123forexpatterns.ex4

Files:

there is also a dots if it enabled it will appera i want alerts to it too i dont have the mql file of this indicator i got it from dolfin trader website 1 2 3 Forex Patterns Metatrader 4 Indicator

zoroxzyad:
hi all ihave this indicator i want alerts and email alert when new signal happen the signal is the candle colored thanks very much in advance123forexpatterns.ex4

zoroxzyad

That is an ex4 file (can not be changed)

i found this one with alerts it sounds great sharing for benefit thx malden1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq4

we shre free stuff here not with money daminda

I have a best profitable Expert advisor. nerver loss your account. you can check performance live logging to my account

Login : 1145941

Investor : 7fhxwmk

Server : octa fx demo

hello Mladen, the alert for the dex alerts indicator in post 7216 seems not to work. I have been testing it but no sound after putting all alerts on. Please could you check it? Thanks in advance.

Reason: