Indicators with alerts/signal - page 718

zoroxzyad
zoroxzyad  

hi malden thx for the previous indicator i have another awsome indicator that i need alert to sadukey.mq4 and thank you for every thing

Files:
sadukey.mq4 15 kb
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen:
What is your metatrader build? Are you using the new metatrader 4?

Yes it is the new metatrader.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Yes it is the new metatrader.

It has to be rewritten in order to make it compilable with new metatrader 4

Arnold
Arnold  

Hi guys,

Can someone please help me with this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page477

Thanks in advance.

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Dear Mladen,

Noted and thank you very much. You are the best..

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zoroxzyad:
hi malden thx for the previous indicator i have another awsome indicator that i need alert to sadukey.mq4 and thank you for every thing

Try one of the version posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page233

vrashtekar
vrashtekar  

Hi Mladen sir,

This is indicator showing Pivots, camarilla, fibo lines and previous day Open Hign Low of any given time. I need only Previous day High low along with weekly and monthly high-low. also it should show previous session High lows for daily weekly and monthly. I wish As usual you will help.(you can ommit Pivots, camarilla, fibo lines)

Thank you.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alpha24:
Hi Mladen sir,

This is indicator showing Pivots, camarilla, fibo lines and previous day Open Hign Low of any given time. I need only Previous day High low along with weekly and monthly high-low. also it should show previous session High lows for daily weekly and monthly. I wish As usual you will help.(you can ommit Pivots, camarilla, fibo lines)

Thank you.

alpha24

Did you check any of the regular high-low indicators?

vrashtekar
vrashtekar  
mladen:
alpha24 Did you check any of the regular high-low indicators?

yes checked but I am trading in Indian equity market and other High low indicators doesn't work because of GMT offset this one works fine but no previous session history.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen:
It has to be rewritten in order to make it compilable with new metatrader 4

Thank you mladen for the clarifications. So can i expect it from you? Hope i am not asking for too much.