Indicators with alerts/signal - page 711

thx malden for ebery thing you are the best

alvinkon:
hi mladen, i purchased the TTM scalper with subSwings & alerts mtf.mq4 from the Elite Section, but when i tried to add sendnotification to the indicator and compile it gave me a lot of errors. Can you help me to look into it? Thank you very much.

alvinkon

That (those "errors") is the thing we all should thank metaquotes for There will be a lot more in the coming months of similar things (since metaquotes is planing to cancel build 509 support - ie : the code will have to be altered in a lot of cases to conform to the new metatrader 4 - which, again is not 100% downward compatible (surprise, surprise))

Check your PM box

mladen:
samuelkanu That indicator needs "Double smoothed stochastic 2" and "XO clean" to work properly

Mladen, i have both indicators yet it is not showing on my platform and i do not know what is wrong. Could you please check the indicator? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Thanks mladen. Please could you also look at the dss3 indicator i uploaded and see if there is anything wrong with it. Also is there any other indicators i need to make it work properly. Thanks in advance

What is your metatrader build? Are you using the new metatrader 4?

hi malden thx for the previous indicator i have another awsome indicator that i need alert to sadukey.mq4 and thank you for every thing

Files:
sadukey.mq4  15 kb

mladen:
What is your metatrader build? Are you using the new metatrader 4?

Yes it is the new metatrader.

samuelkanu:
Yes it is the new metatrader.

It has to be rewritten in order to make it compilable with new metatrader 4

Hi guys,

Can someone please help me with this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page477

Thanks in advance.

Dear Mladen,

Noted and thank you very much. You are the best..

zoroxzyad:
hi malden thx for the previous indicator i have another awsome indicator that i need alert to sadukey.mq4 and thank you for every thing

Try one of the version posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page233

Reason: