Indicators with alerts/signal - page 710

WoW! Great indicators ! thank You Guys

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools/Mladen, i had one adx cross arrow indicator on one of my mt4 platforms but i lost it when i deleted the platform from my computer and i have searched for a good one but i saw one that was good but had no alert and the file was in ex4 format. I also saw your post where you posted an adx indicator but the indicator was not there again. Please i need one for the cross of the di lines with arrow alert and with option of on current or closed candle. Also please check this indicator you coded mrtools as i cannot see the arrow alerts on my platform or is that i do not have the correct indies that will make it work.If so please show me the indies to add to make it work. Find it attached. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

I think that this is the adx that you are looking for : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/146/adx_plusdi_minusdi_cross_arrows_alerts.mq4

mladen:
samuelkanu I think that this is the adx that you are looking for : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/146/adx_plusdi_minusdi_cross_arrows_alerts.mq4

Thanks mladen. Please could you also look at the dss3 indicator i uploaded and see if there is anything wrong with it. Also is there any other indicators i need to make it work properly. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Thanks mladen. Please could you also look at the dss3 indicator i uploaded and see if there is anything wrong with it. Also is there any other indicators i need to make it work properly. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

That indicator needs "Double smoothed stochastic 2" and "XO clean" to work properly

Good day Everyone in the house.

Any one whocan assist please .

I need a visual and Email alert to be added to this indicator.

Thank you in advance.

mladen:
Do you have the source of it?

Nope only the ex4 file I will try to find one with the source code.

zoroxzyad:
madlen please i sent you the indicator in early post to add alerts to thx in advance manangle_of_t3_2.mq4 ijust want alert when bar color changes and also another alarm when line clolor changes

Since right now I have no idea for which version to write the code, here is this one : this version works with new metatrader (it will not work with build 509 or earlier). Alerts on slope change as well as on "zones" entering (upper, lower or neutral zone)

Seems that a whole lot of code has to be changed if we wish to compile it in new metatrader 4

hi mladen,

i purchased the TTM scalper with subSwings & alerts mtf.mq4 from the Elite Section, but when i tried to add sendnotification to the indicator and compile it gave me a lot of errors. Can you help me to look into it? Thank you very much.

Reason: