Indicators with alerts/signal - page 712

cesande
cesande  
cesande:
Gentlemen,

I have another request if you could take a look please.

Is there any way to have alerts added to the attached Murrey Math indicator?

I guess the full 'ask' would be ... IS it possible to add separate on/off toggle alerts for each of the 8 lines and maybe even the +-1 and +-2 lines?

The perfect setup would be alertsOn , alertsOnCurrent, alertsMessage, and alertsEmail setting for each MMath line.

Then different audio alert sound files for each line with defaults being alert2.wav.

I am not even 100% sure if this is possible with the fact that the lines are dynamic.

IF at all possible I would appreciate it and definitely would help my 'staring at the screen' time.

Thanks in advance if you can make this happen!

Edit....

I guess I should mention that the desired alerts would center around 4/8.

This means that price moving from 4/8 up to 5/8 for example would alert but coming down from 7/8 to 6/8 I don't see the need for the alert.

ces

Any thoughts / input on this request?

nadeembhatti
nadeembhatti  

Hi Mladen, Kindly check both files ...to see which one is not decompiled..your help is much appreciated mate, regards Bhatti

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nad22:
Hi Mladen, Kindly check both files ...to see which one is not decompiled..your help is much appreciated mate, regards Bhatti

nad22

Both are decompiled files

nadeembhatti
nadeembhatti  

Oh I see, so changes cannot be made in decompiled files?.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nad22:
Oh I see, so changes cannot be made in decompiled files?.

nad22

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

privateer
privateer  

hi mladen can this waddah attar pivot indicator be projected to shown the pivots like in this picture

since pivots are based on previous values .....the projected pivot is based on current values similar to pivot crazy indicator

waddah_attar_pivot.mq4

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

privateer
privateer  

Guess it cant be done my previous post #7117

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
privateer:
Guess it cant be done my previous post #7117

privateer

Lets wait till this BS with new metatrader 4 cools of. Right now it is not sure that anything will work any more. Today they closed the way how 60-70% of multi time frame indicators were working and they will not work any more. It seems that right now it is uselles to make anything since it is not sure at all that it will work any more in a couple of days

Lets f...g wait what are they going to do next and are we going to have a right to have indicators any more at all

Good luck guys with the new "improved" metatrader 4

privateer
privateer  

Thanks for the reply mladen ......Guess we will Know about that in a couple of days........4 days to go....

michaelB
michaelB  
mladen:
nad22 Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183322

can you explain how to create a new post and include a Link back to a previous post, as in the above example. Thanks.