Indicators with alerts/signal - page 712

Hi Mladen sir,

This is indicator showing Pivots, camarilla, fibo lines and previous day Open Hign Low of any given time. I need only Previous day High low along with weekly and monthly high-low. also it should show previous session High lows for daily weekly and monthly. I wish As usual you will help.(you can ommit Pivots, camarilla, fibo lines)

Thank you.

Files:

alpha24:
Hi Mladen sir,

This is indicator showing Pivots, camarilla, fibo lines and previous day Open Hign Low of any given time. I need only Previous day High low along with weekly and monthly high-low. also it should show previous session High lows for daily weekly and monthly. I wish As usual you will help.(you can ommit Pivots, camarilla, fibo lines)

Thank you.

alpha24

Did you check any of the regular high-low indicators?

mladen:
alpha24 Did you check any of the regular high-low indicators?

yes checked but I am trading in Indian equity market and other High low indicators doesn't work because of GMT offset this one works fine but no previous session history.

mladen:
It has to be rewritten in order to make it compilable with new metatrader 4

Thank you mladen for the clarifications. So can i expect it from you? Hope i am not asking for too much.

Can someone of the experts be so kind and have a look at this Candlestick Indicator?

Since the update to v600 it draws funny dots on the chart... They disappear when I change TF but it is still annoying and I have no idea if the indicator still it works as it should..

Appreciate your help!

candlestick_alerts.mq4

Gfuchs:
Can someone of the experts be so kind and have a look at this Candlestick Indicator?

Since the update to v600 it draws funny dots on the chart... They disappear when I change TF but it is still annoying and I have no idea if the indicator still it works as it should..

Appreciate your help!

candlestick_alerts.mq4

Gfuchs

Candlesticks alerts indicator that you attached looks like this on my charts :

Is that maybe a wrong indicator?

Files:

mladen:
Gfuchs

Candlesticks alerts indicator that you attached looks like this on my charts :

Is that maybe a wrong indicator?

Hi Mladen! It is definitely the one I attached. In my case the funny dots appear when restarting MT4 and they sometimes disappear when changing TF. The image I posted has the indi attached - funny thing is that on USDSEK hardly any entry points appear...

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen! It is definitely the one I attached. In my case the funny dots appear when restarting MT4 and they sometimes disappear when chaning TF. The image I posted has the indi attached - funny thing is that on USDSEK hardly any entry points appear...

Gfuchs

I tried those things and still can not get that kind of display

I am using build 602 (maybe that is the difference). Also the indicator I used is compiled with the new compiler (did not use an ex4 built with build 509)

mladen:
Gfuchs

I tried those things and still can not get that kind of display

I am using build 602 (maybe that is the difference). Also the indicator I used is compiled with the new compiler (did not use an ex4 built with build 509)

That could be the case. My broker is still on v600...

hi good day,

is it possible to add Push Notification Alert when the attached NonLagMA changed color?

Thank you.

Files:
Reason: