Elite indicators :) - page 1397

Hello traders. I have a question.

How does this indicator calculates it value?

No setting for length, lookback or whatever. Only settings for notifications, alert and colors. I wonder how it concludes it values. 

Files:

mladen:

Here are the two latest  versions

Dear Mladen

Can you do me a favor? Instead of fixing higher time, can you make it show one time frame higher automatically?

For example, when I select 4H chart, I want to display 4H and Daily, and when I select 1H chart, I want to display 1H and 4H. Of course, I can make separate templates both for 4H and Daily, but this is not that elegant way... 

Thank you, 

mladen:

Here are the two latest  versions

THANKYOU Mr.mladen. which is the mother forum of this indicators???

redwed:
Hello traders. I have a question.

How does this indicator calculates it value?

No setting for length, lookback or whatever. Only settings for notifications, alert and colors. I wonder how it concludes it values. 

If you are asking if it is repainting, it is not repainting

Check the document for description how it is calculated

TRADERSM:
THANKYOU Mr.mladen. which is the mother forum of this indicators???
Forex-TSD

Anyone have RSI DIvergence alert soon on current candle?

bonbon123:
Anyone have RSI DIvergence alert soon on current candle?

I think this should be it.

mntiwana:

I think this should be it.

thank you but i backtested and see it alert after 1 candle

bonbon123:
thank you but i backtested and see it alert after 1 candle
No divergence can be confirmed on a current bar - you can not have an extreme confirmation (peak or through) without at east one bar passing. That is why each divergence must lag - that is it's nature

Guys can someone enable this indy (Better Volume 1.4 TRO) to work with the latest MT4 please?
I know there are newer versions but I like this one as it has the option to display a legend with description in the indicator area.

Cheers and thank you.

Reason: