Indicators with alerts/signal - page 677

Hi Mladen or Mr.tools,

I like to know if you can fixed the alert on this indicator so that it has the ability to be turned on and off?

Thanks in advance.

mladen:
zoroxzyad Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page404

thx malden you are the best you responded fast thx man so the trend lore is the hull moving avreage but the lord repaint sometimes the first bar but the hull that you had put alerts to dosent right? and finally any recommendation as i found alot of hull indicators there the histogram the bars the one for the mt5 what is the best one the complete one

zoroxzyad:
thx malden you are the best you responded fast thx man so the trend lore is the hull moving avreage but the lord repaint sometimes the first bar but the hull that you had put alerts to dosent right? and finally any recommendation as i found alot of hull indicators there the histogram the bars the one for the mt5 what is the best one the complete one

One version of hull histo that does not repaint either was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260/page5

profittrader:
Hi Mladen or Mr.tools,

I like to know if you can fixed the alert on this indicator so that it has the ability to be turned on and off?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Profittrader,

Added the on/off.

Thank you very much...Mr.tools

Happy Holidays to you and yours~

hey gurus how are we today .

guys what happened to my request of having a fibonacci which should not be a auto fib and i could move it here and there on the chart n it should alert whenever the candle touches any of its lines u guys never answered if it is possible to make or not. thank you

sory malden for being annoying i just wanted to know the parameters for the lwma that i put and the number of them to give me the same as hull ma with 30 parametr thx man iam sorry if it bother u

zoroxzyad:
sory malden for being annoying i just wanted to know the parameters for the lwma that i put and the number of them to give me the same as hull ma with 30 parametr thx man iam sorry if it bother u

zoroxzyad

Your posts (with my answers) were moved here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page141

lover:
hey gurus how are we today . guys what happened to my request of having a fibonacci which should not be a auto fib and i could move it here and there on the chart n it should alert whenever the candle touches any of its lines u guys never answered if it is possible to make or not. thank you

Is it possible : yes it is possible.

Can it work : not if you consider the "touch" to be exactly the same value as some fibo value. So some allowed deviation (or "tolerance") must be allowed.

Is it useful : in my opinion I don't think so but in order not to keep it just on my words here is one version that automatically draws fibo levels based on last zigzag legs and alerts when some of the levels is "touched". Try it out and judge for yourself if that kind of alerts is useful or not. As you can see it was made in 2007 and I left it as is - did not use it after that

Mrtools,

Thanks for the alert.

I appreciate it

Reason: