Indicators with alerts/signal - page 521

Morning everyone again this is me jason a forex newbie saying goodmorning to everybody in here the profesionals gurus and the fellow newbies hehehe. i have been working on various indicators on here working different timeframe, i did my homework trust me and found out squat, . so any big gurus in here would like to bless me with there wisdom and guide me a couple of indicator combo which might give me better results cuz so far i been burning my cash and fatting brokers grrrrrrrrr rawr , if anybody can guide me to the correct direction i will be more than happy and eternally humbled for i have tried everything and ending up with jack squat . i dont want to beat the market i am just curious to know what the hell am i doing wrong here, any guidence will be much apreciated, and once again may all of u have a wonderful day,,

lover:
Morning everyone again this is me jason a forex newbie saying goodmorning to everybody in here the profesionals gurus and the fellow newbies hehehe. i have been working on various indicators on here working different timeframe, i did my homework trust me and found out squat, . so any big gurus in here would like to bless me with there wisdom and guide me a couple of indicator combo which might give me better results cuz so far i been burning my cash and fatting brokers grrrrrrrrr rawr , if anybody can guide me to the correct direction i will be more than happy and eternally humbled for i have tried everything and ending up with jack squat . i dont want to beat the market i am just curious to know what the hell am i doing wrong here, any guidence will be much apreciated, and once again may all of u have a wonderful day,,

Been checking the book posted at this post here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180671/page9 and it seems like a good idea to read it. Check it out. Who knows, might help

I was checking on the MTF 3 Level ZZ semafor, but i came up with the idea of having a 3 zz semafor board, something like the RSI shown in the pics .

Now, the basic idea is trend following, so if we can have this board alerting MTF alignments it would be excellent, because you would be alerted on a pull back of the daily, or 4hr trend and grab a bit more pips, assisted by something like a MACD and BB

Can Somebody of all the great guru programmers & traders here create such indicator. having from daily to 15 minutes trend, maybe 5 minutes...

Some options that might need, if it's for scalping, having option to level the daily and 4h trend, If you trade on 5 or 15 min, you can trade from a 4HR level 1 or level 2, to follow the "small trend" same option to Level the daily alert.

What i mean here is to have the option to select on the 4hr and daily TF the level on which we want to be alerted as a personal "main trend" , but if level 3 is reached on 4hr or daily have an unconditional alert.

I hope i explained my self, and if somebody can improve the idea, welcome!!

Frasma alert

Hello mladen, mrtools,

Here is a FRASMA-SSA_Alert.

Is it possible to have a SSA end-pointed mod of this one?

May you pls also replace this cross with an arrow.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

dkaans:
Hello mladen, mrtools,

Thanks in advance.

dkaans

If I am not mistaken it was already done in some of the elite sections, but will check it some more ...

dkaans:
Hello mladen, mrtools,

Thanks in advance.

Dkaans, made this version using ssa end pointed and the frasma v2 you need all these indicators(experts/indicators) I am posting for it to work and also the ssa dll file(experts/library). Also replaced what was there with an up and down arrow.

tarzan

whether these indicators can be added alerts??

Files:
tarzan.mq4  7 kb
tarzan.jpg  171 kb

the alert 1.01 indicator is working but the mtf indicator is not loading up on to the charts

capithitam:
whether these indicators can be added alerts??

Capithitam, added the alerts, to a version i have, its a little different code wise, but the same result wise.Also on the channel the center rsi ma you have a choice of either line version or dots.

mrtools:
Capithitam, added the alerts, to a version i have, its a little different code wise, but the same result wise.Also on the channel the center rsi ma you have a choice of either line version or dots.

mrtools thanks, I am very pleased with your help. a very fast response. I hope you are in good health always.

Reason: