Indicators with alerts/signal - page 231

I found that indicator very useful on H1 (Daily). Can someone add alert (actually alert is best) or arrow when RSI crosses Ema 8? Thank you:)

Alert when EMA alert crossing appear

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a simple sound alarm on EMA crossing, i try a lot but alarm appear only when candle close....does someone had one with sound immediatly when the Ema beginnig cross...without popup and ring a couple of time will be the best.....

I think It's not to much difficult to modfify an existing one, but coding is not really my speciality

Thanks a lot

edit : Don't need enough. found what i need

Closing Price & SMA Crossover Alert

I was wondering if anyone had an alert indicator (pop-up window with sound) that lets you know when the closing price of a candle crosses over a specific SMA and is now either above or below the SMA. It would be awesome if the time frame and the SMA were adjustable variables.

I hate waking up in the morning to see that I missed the initial candle that had crossed the SMA, and don't have another entry order until this happens again.

I would really appreciate any help!!!

candlestick Alert

Hi,

I have a request from you (experts) in mql programing, It is an indicator which :

1- if close price of present candle be higher than close price of 13th previous candle then a dot appear under this candle .

2- if close price of present candle be lower than close price of 13th previous candle then a dot appear upper this candle .

Thank in advanced.

Hi,

It is more than what i thought, i can change parameters and its so nice. here is a sample of what i described above .

Thank you

Entry Bar

The system I trade is a hybrid of other people's ideas and hard work some of whom are members of this forum and to you all a very big thank you. I have enormous respect for anyone who can take an idea and translate it into mathematical language... I am most envious. That being said, I am asking if someone might be able to assist me in an alert for an entry candle stick. It is as follows for a long entry: body of bar = 50% or less than total length of candlestick. H>H previous bar, L>L previous bar. MACD > +0 last 5 previous bars.

Opposite for short entry with MACD < -0 previous 5 bars. If someone can help me with this..much appreciated.

entry bar

many thanks for you r very quick response. I cannot attach it to a chart as opposed to an EA could it be reconfigured as an indicator as I am more comfortable with manual systems. Many thanks.

entry bar

sorry looks like my sentence was not very clear. I put the EA into the expert folder and although it appeared in the nav. list it would not attach to the chart (is what I meant)

I am searching an indicator with audio alert when the CCI crosses over and down the zero line.

I have searched throught this thread but I haven't found such indicator.

Thanks for any help

Reason: