Indicators with alerts/signal - page 73

MA_Angle_Alert is here (just found).

RSIOMA with alert

Can anyone share RSIOMA with sound alert upon two line crossing ?

Thanks

---deleted---

I did not find it anywhere. I'looking for it too.

help needed

can any programmer modify FerruFX multi info indicators to give an alarm sound,when trend pass a setting number(need adjustable) and hold a certain time (also need adjustable).for example sell >75% or buy >75% and hold 15 minute give an alarm sound.so I don't need baby sitting my computer.

use this method to attach ,Attach "FerruFx_Multi_info+" to the chart.

and than Drag and Drop "FerruFx_Multi_info+_2" on the 1st indicator window.Note:Both must have the same parameters

thanks ahead

luke

Alert for this indicator

Hi,

I have this indicator which I want to make an alert with sound to remind me. Can someone help me to program please?

If not, can some of you expert advise me how to add alert into the program. I tried it myself but the PC hang, which scared me off .

So I really appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks.

Regards

I am watching all these numbered blue, green and salmon dots with differing sizes on the screen. Sometimes there is a little red x...

It might help if you explain to us how to trade this indicator?

ES

ElectricSavant:
I am watching all these numbered blue, green and salmon dots with differing sizes on the screen. Sometimes there is a little red x...

It might help if you explain to us how to trade this indicator?

ES

Hi,

I have copy and paste a part of the program below, which will explain briefly to you.

double ZlrBuffer[]; // 1. Zero-line Reject (ZLR) -- trend

double ShamuBuffer[]; // 2. Shamu Trade -- counter

double TlbBuffer[]; // 3. Trend Line Break (TLB/HTLB) -- both

double VegasBuffer[]; // 4. Vegas Trade (VT) -- counter

double GhostBuffer[]; // 5. Ghost Trade -- counter

double RevdevBuffer[]; // 6. Reverse Divergence -- trend

double HooksBuffer[]; // 7. Hook from Extremes (HFE) -- counter

double ExitBuffer[]; // 8. Exit signals

These indicators are all WCCI patterns, the purpose is to recognise the WCCI pattern and identify them so that trader can made fast decision.

However, for me to explain all the patterns and their way to trade will be a super long story, even i am still trying to figure them out.

Let's put it this way, if some one could just initiate the first sound alert among the 8 patterns (just one of them only), I could continue with the rest (as it is similar). After completion, I shall put up the final program for everybody interested.

I think that is all I can do.

Can someone help please? Thanks first.

Regards

Reason: