Indicators with alerts/signal - page 173

Not a multitimeframe !!

Hi, first of all, sorry for my english, not too good !

I'm relatively new to forex and MT4 but i search a particular tool and i don't find it everywhere i look, perharps it 's just not possible to make it for mt4 :

the thing i wanna know is : is it posssible to have an indicators that alert you on all the timeframe even if these TF are not open in a window ?

i mean for exemple that if you have a signal for a cross of 2 MA and you are watching the 5m TF, the indicator can alert you for the others TF.

Light my light

Laurent.

mladen:

Hi Mladen,

Would you mind using your genius on this "BolliToucher" you posted and give us the option to have different settings for the upper and lower bands, please. I see John Bollinger's coworkers recommending a 3 for UPPER and a 2 for LOWER bands.

The decimal point is "semantics" IMHO as he suggests that when you go to a 50-period, you increase the deviation by 0.1 and vice verso.

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

done

Changed it. Upper and lower bands deviations can be set separately now

regards

mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you mind using your genius on this "BolliToucher" you posted and give us the option to have different settings for the upper and lower bands, please. I see John Bollinger's coworkers recommending a 3 for UPPER and a 2 for LOWER bands.

The decimal point is "semantics" IMHO as he suggests that when you go to a 50-period, you increase the deviation by 0.1 and vice verso.

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

mladen:

regards

mladen

Thank you mladen.

Have a nice weekend

Ethan

help with this indicator

Hello there;

Can anyone fix this indicator? the Slope Direction line alert is supposed to send alerts when color changes but it doesn't.

any help is most appreciated!!

mladen:

regards

mladen

Hi Mladen,

As always an excellent job without any fuss on your side. Much appreciate your time and expertise. Special hug for your daughter.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Thanking you in advance.

Best wishes.

hi, Valeo! why so "one -sided":2and3? (what the use?)

thank you

fxbs:
hi, Valeo! why so "one -sided":2and3? (what the use?) thank you

Hi FXbs,

I just read John Bollinger's recommendations and this is what he recommends. I have tried it out on the M5 and M15 TFs today and it is spot-on for GBP/USD.

More I cannot tell you.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Hi FXbs,

I just read John Bollinger's recommendations and this is what he recommends. I have tried it out on the M5 and M15 TFs today and it is spot-on for GBP/USD.

More I cannot tell you.

Best wishes.

somebody been using MA HiLo Envelope with MaHi-8, MaLo-10;(though it could be bolted on for certain pair and TF)

bb3/2 could be too - set 4stockmarket with steady growth for years and decades...

well, anyway, we can put BB 3/2 and 2/3 and see what happens

SR_AlertSystemM.mq4 alerts when price crosses TF hi/lo horizontal lines

Reason: