TrendstrenghtEMA - page 5

Hi has everyone given up on this one ? This is a good consistant and reliable ea,was not effected be the nfp announcement .

I told you it gives profit .

Zandu, publish your testing results if you can.

And one more thing, backtesting sucks sometimes, so If you want to be sure how EA works, check it in real conditions.

zandu:
Hi has everyone given up on this one ? This is a good consistant and reliable ea,was not effected be the nfp announcement .

You are right, it didn't get affected by the news. Was it luck? we will have to see next month or other minor coming news days:D

Anyway here is my forward test statement of the EA (first version that was posted here)...only 1 week on h1 tp 20 and sl 40.

So far so good...

Sada

Great job sadaloma

Good and consistant results, that's how EA should work,

I wonder if it still be profitable this week, we will see

sadaloma:
You are right, it didn't get affected by the news. Was it luck? we will have to see next month or other minor coming news days:D

Anyway here is my forward test statement of the EA (first version that was posted here)...only 1 week on h1 tp 20 and sl 40.

So far so good...

Sada

It is not luck -- This is one of the reliable method based on MMA (Multiple Moving Averages) used by professional traders for years (solid as SMA channel trading)... Hope codersguru can create an EA with clean code with MM and other functions... and an indicator with buy/sell signal would be great...

Cheers,

So how would the EA be tested?

BTW, I've never done it but would like to give it whirl.

Thanks!

moneyline

sadoloma

Pls can you attache EA which you have tested

It's easy moneyline

1.Download the EA from this thread

2.Put it in experts folder of your metatrader directory

3.Choose the pairs you want to test it with

4.Attach EA to charts (drag it on a chart)

5.Choose the settings (Stoploss,Takeprofit,timeframe) and set them

6.Make sure that in prefs of EA you set -->Allow live trading

7.The EA name should be visible on a chart with a smiling face (meaning it's ok)

8.You are ready to go

Kumawat, there is only one version avaible right now, it's on the thread

Here is modification version, build in with money management and trailing stop, thanks to codersguru

firedave

Hi firedave, can you please explain the changes in the new ea

thanks

Reason: