Everything about RSI - page 125

salih_cskn:

Hi mntiwana

Firstly thanks for your advise. I have Rsi bar chart v2 indicator and I changed demark indicotor's code for use with rsi but demark draws channels and targets wrongly because rsi bars is not like price bars. I think RSI must consist of as the same as price bars or candles. I will try to do that.

How did you use demark on rsi (since there are 4 "prices" not just one, what "price" was used)?

mladen:
How did you use demark on rsi (since there are 4 "prices" not just one, what "price" was used)?
if RSI consist of bars(like price bars) and demark codes changed for to use RSI value, demark can draw channels and targets of the RSI. I did it with RSI bar chart v2 indicator but demark drew channels wrongly because it did not use right value. if I can solve this problem we can see RSI trends and  targets before RSI breaks trend channel. Sometimes price breaks support or resistance level but RSI not so that this could be a tricky movement and RSI shows that us and sometimes RSI breaks support or resisstance level before price not and we knows price will break resistance or support level. I use RSI like that. One of my friends did this and he uses Range bar with RSI and he trades very sharply.

Mladen, this is your indicator? Can you provide a version that autobrowse on the chart without switching timeframe?
Files:

Intrest1:
Mladen, this is your indicator? Can you provide a version that autobrowse on the chart without switching timeframe?

That particular version is not mine

Someone added things to this one

mladen:

That particular version is not mine

Someone added things to this one

A very good addition. These signals on the chart is not repainted, but does not appear without updating chart

Intrest1:
A very good addition. These signals on the chart is not repainted, but does not appear without updating chart
Actually, as any zigzag, the zigzag part (including the sr lines on chart) can repaint

mladen:
Actually, as any zigzag, the zigzag part (including the sr lines on chart) can repaint
The amazing thing is that repainting on the chart is missing. It is not visible neither the tester nor in the real market. If I see it, you would not be bothered about it

Intrest1:
The amazing thing is that repainting on the chart is missing. It is not visible neither the tester nor in the real market. If I see it, you would not be bothered about it
When the peak of the rsi within the zigzag period changes, then it will change on the main chart too (I can not find my original post where I explained that about the rsi with zigzag, but that can happen, and if that happens on rsi, it will happen on the main chart too simply because it is doing the same thing as the zigzag on the rsi)

mladen:
When the peak of the rsi within the zigzag period changes, then it will change on the main chart too (I can not find my original post where I explained that about the rsi with zigzag, but that can happen, and if that happens on rsi, it will happen on the main chart too simply because it is doing the same thing as the zigzag on the rsi)
But in this indicator the signals on the chart do not repeat the signals in a separate window and it is a mystery

Intrest1:
But in this indicator the signals on the chart do not repeat the signals in a separate window and it is a mystery
Check where the zigzag extremes are and then compare that to what you get on chart
Reason: