SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 88

Richie:
Where's the free advisor? I love freebies. And I'm even willing to share the profits if it works consistently.
So they deleted the posts where it was offered with real-time stats

forex-k:

Any post by any member of the forum can be considered hidden advertising,

this is the first time i've offered a free advisor worth $1,000 and all the moderators swooped in ....

And for an open insult TheXpert is not banned or even warned,

This means that moderators allow public insults and ban the authors of free EAs

May I clarify. Who publicly insulted whom?

forex-k: so they deleted the posts where it was offered with the stats from the real world
I'll send you the contact details.

forex-k:

any post by any forum member can be considered hidden advertising,

it means that moderators allow public insults and ban the authors of free EAs

Not just any post. When a person posts a balance chart and a click on it leads to the author's site, it's deliberate disguised advertising, deceiving the user and trying to circumvent the rules. Such tricks are worthy of more serious punishment. The administration will ban you after reading your comments on it.

Vinin:

May I clarify. Who publicly insulted whom?

granit77:
Not any. When a person posts a balance chart and a click on it leads to the author's site, it's deliberately prepared disguised advertising, deceiving the user and trying to circumvent the rules. Such tricks are worthy of more serious punishment. The administration will ban you after reading your comments on it.

Well, if it's not in accordance with the rules of the forum, why haven't there been any warnings? That's what you moderators are for, to correct the posts of forum users and suggest what is not in accordance with the rules and ban those who systematically ignore warnings.

I haven't received a single warning

forex-k:
well if it's not according to forum rules why haven't there been any warnings?
We warn newbies, and if a person is technically skirting the rules, then they know whose bacon they're eating. Also, I think we had a discussion with you about advertising and the appropriateness of links in posts.
I suggest we stop the discussion at this point and exercise the right of appeal while the account is still active.

forex-k:

Yeah. I really do. That's not good.

I make a comment to TheXpert.

I hope he corrects himself.

I'll try :)))

TheXpert:
I'll try :)))

- I won't boo.
- not boo-doo?
- not duh, that's why I won't.

Reason: