News Trader EA - page 87

pangiagio:
would ask to new digital: Is somebody using in live?

May be I do not know. Ask the members. But as I know some real money statements and performance was posted by other members by the settings suggested on this thread some time ago so read the thread.

pangiagio:
Are the results similar to the demo?

It depends on the broker. For example: some brokers are increasing the spread during the news time for real account. Some brokers - not.

Some spread monitoring tools you can find in this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2 (just use it during the news to see - it is increasing or not and how).

pangiagio:
Are you Using EA for all the news or just on those who are the most important? thanks

High impacted news events only.

I used it live but it may be more profitable for NFP trading only once in a month (that is why my settings name as 'nfp settings').

trade on the news

I wish the seguenye EA designed for news.Le characteristics are as follows:

placement of two-order sell / buy with a deviation of 10 pip, 20 seconds before the release of news.L 'execution of an order cancels the other, Trailing 10 pip stop. After 30 seconds of terminating all orders executed . I have made these trades manually with excellent results.Forgive me for my English

igorad:
If you need TimeGap in seconds just replace int TimeGap on double TimeGap in the source code. In this case will be TimeGap = 0.1 (6 sec); 0.5 (30 sec) etc.

Hi pangiagio,

Igorad replied here.

Download NewsTrader version 5.3 for example, open EA with MetaEditor and replace

int TimeGap

to

double TimeGap

Then compile.

And 0.5 will be 30 seconds for example.

newdigital:
Hi pangiagio,

Igorad replied here.

Download NewsTrader version 5.3 for example, open EA with MetaEditor and replace

int TimeGap

to

double TimeGap

Then compile.

And 0.5 will be 30 seconds for example.

Ok, to open the order is fine, but to me you need me quit after 20 seconds, and at most only fill orders buy / sell.

pangiagio:
Ok, to open the order is fine, but to me you need me quit after 20 seconds, and at most only fill orders buy / sell.

Sorry, trying to understand, my English isn't good today?

pangiagio:

if you want for the orders to be closed ofter 20 seconds so it is OrderDuration in the settings. IT my settings it is 15 minutes.

You can change

int

to double

in this settings and you can place the numbers as 0.2 for example.

Files:

newdigital:
if you want for the orders to be closed ofter 20 seconds so it is OrderDuration in the settings. IT my settings it is 15 minutes.

You can change

int

to double

in this settings and you can place the numbers as 0.2 for example.

This feature is also close their orders executed?

This week results (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in pips.

EURUSD: +259.

GBPUSD: -47.

USDJPY: +32.

USDCHF: +50.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 0.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

---------------

All the statements/performance for all EAs will be posted tomorrow as usually.

----------------

It was Building Permits for CAD:

And it was Ivey Purchasing Mgrs Index (the other high impacted news for today for CAD):

Reason: