- added MACD default and ZeroLag_MACD_v1

- Added new TMA

- Added Stochastic filter

- Added NonLagMA

- Reworked iTrend

- Added reverse option for each indicator

Stochastic: will trigger on cross.

NonLagMA: trigger on direction change

Each indicator can be reversed independently.

Have fun finding settings

Files:
pm17.zip  19 kb

Huhh. Nice. Lots of stuff to discover again

Thank you very much. Ill write if i have any sucsess or not.

So far with v16 i got my scalper mode working on euchf nicely. Also usdcad.

Pause function is working nicely. Forward testing scalper mode for next week and will give the results on friday.

If you could code the buy-sell-buy-sell sequence, i would be the happiest trader on earth...

thanx again!

Edit:

Guys/Girls, Im willing to share my settings ONLY with this EA developers because i worked many, many days to get single setting profitable. Im not just publishing it here.

Writing this because i got already 3 emails with people asking if i would share the settings. I havent even forward tested them yet!

There are two types of peeps active on the forum.

"Type1" is working their asses off to improve EAs and find the best settings for them.

"Type2" is spamming the topics/developers with "Hello! Can you give me the best version and settings please?"

amazing stuff!

just a note for everyone - make sure you have the initial reverse direction set to false and then change it within the indicator you are using itself.

I had it set to true - then within the indicator it was set to true and I guess 2 trues = false

took me a few minutes to figure out. My guess is we just need to pull the first reverse direction or make it invisible in the settings with a default to false to avoid confusion.

Other than that its beautiful enforcer...great job

I would be interested to see supranium's idea as well maybe calling it

buy/sell function = true/false

add version to ext string

Hi Enforcer,

good job on the ea,

can you add an external string at the end of the "ext string" section ?

example :

external string Version ="Pipsmaker V17";

so that next time anyone who make a back test, at the report there it will show which version.

just like Enforcer and others say about this Pipsmaker,

you need min 1k for a pair. the DD is high.

i had play around the setting, event with lot 0.01 and go to TF 1M,

it still need around 200-300 capital to back up the trade.

this ea is working but need $ for backup, too bad my acc less then 1k.

and from backtest, start from 15/10, the EA start selling and till now did not have any close....

Maybe its a stupid question but is it possible to add dynamic SL/TP to the Pipmaker which will be controlled by TMA? So that order will hit SL/TP whenever lines are crossing eachother?

Another queston

Can one TMA line be turned off, so it would work with only 2 lines and will give the signal constanly then one line is above another and vice versa?

So if TMA 12 line is above 24 then it should be green/up and 24 above 12 should be red/down always.

That's no longer TMA, is simple MA cross.

- Reverse is set to false by default.

- EA name is listed right under Strategy Tester Report, no need external string for that

Thoughts...

I thought it was Pipmaker thread?

Anyway. At the moment I still cant properly optimize PM for TP/SL.

If you have time and patience i would really like to get some changes done. It would make new EA from PM because it would not be hedging style EA anymore.

Heres my thoughts.

First of all. PM is becoming too big. Cut few things off and make new version without hedging style abilities. ( it probably will need new name aswell)

- delete Exclusive Mode, as its not needed

- delete Reverse Direction, as its in each indicator separately already.

- delete all the Loss Management secsion, as its not needed because new version would have SL and TP fixed anyway.

- delete Spacing secsion. Trade Wait Time/Cycle Wait Time is doing the job perfectly.

- delete Profit Target as TP replaces it.

- delete Multiplier

- delete Counter Trend Multiplier

- delete Profit Mode

- delete Session Target as i dont find any use having it

They all can stay but i think it would be cleaner if they go.

Now the stuff what needs reworking.

- Rework Money Management to be simple MM instead of controlling Profit Target and trailing and lot sizes.

- Rework Maximum Risk to be Maximum Lot Size instead. So EA would have minimum and maximum lot size restrictions.

- add traceing pips to Profit Trailing and rework Profit Trailing to communicate with TP istead of Profit Target. So Profit Trailing will trail pips instead of trailing amount of money.

- Maximum Buy/Sell Orders can be cuted to be simply Maximum Orders. (not crucially needed)

- add Buy-Sell sequence as it would be very useful for pairs which are not having clear trends like EU. It would elliminate placing bad orders from edges of the trends.

Thiese are my thoughts. Any comments are welcome.

I know this is like complete reworking of the EA, but hopefully you guys have time and patience for it. Its a great base EA to develop.

Reason: