PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 188

Today, at night time my Pipmaker Demo suffered a huge loss. Its unkknown to me why it happened. I dont have recovery system enabled and they shouldnt just close orders before margin call.

Im still on +84% but i was on +206%. Could it be that it was a margin call afterall but some orders were on pluss and they were colsed aswell? This left me with still nice profit and somewhere to start over again.

Second thought was that it wasnt a margin call and they somehow just closed all orders because all currency pairs were using same magic nr. Stil this leaves the question why it didnt happen before?

I think it was a margin call and because all wasnt completely wiped out it was because i had some flotaing orders with nice profit.

Still Another point i just noticed. All orders were not closed! If you look the floating orders at at the moment. You see that first trades are floating from 13.11 already.

Now im confused.... What was this huge loss then? For extra info. Yesterday evening before i went to bed, i was on -15000 on floating orders. Around 35 of them. Margin was on 200%.

Check trade log, if orders was closed by EA should be there a reason too.

In log is specified if a order is closed by a EA.

For trading outside hours - It won;t start trading if there are no open orders, if a cycle was started, then will ignore pause interval - at leas i remember in that way, i'll check.

On margin call broker start to close most losing orders.

Enforcer:
On margin call broker start to close most losing orders.

Ok. that makes sence. Then it most probably was a margin call and it closed my biggest minuses which were usdjpy last done orders.

About Pipmaker. It seems, that profit trailing isnt working yet with tp/sl. It always seems to close orders on TP value. Could you fix this please.

Can it be done that Pipmaker doesnt make new orders on pause time?

Thank you very much for your efforts on this.

Profit trailing will NEVER work with TP set.

TP is handled server side, not client side.

hey enforcer - can you have a look into the issue I posted a few posts above? I am trying to when i trade with lot sizes 0.05 and want to have incrments of 0.01, it trades with lots sizes of 0.01 and increments 0.06! Something in the coding? I have tried with MM off and with increment profit target on and off. Can you have a look please?

Thanks in advance.

Saw it, I'll take a look in weekend.

Enforcer:
Profit trailing will NEVER work with TP set. TP is handled server side, not client side.

As far as i know TP can be handled on EA side. How profit trailing works on some EAs then? TP or profit trailing can be handled by some indicator i quess, like ema cross.

Anyway, if its not doable, no problem. Just hoped, it is.

thanks.

Yes, can be handled by some EA by setting new TP, but TP once hit is no trailing beyond this, server close orders once TP or SL are hit.

In Pipmaker is not function to trail hard TP, so can't say "is not working" about something that do not exist.

Reason: