PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 179

miksa:
well, in this case it may be hard to avoid a margin call because there is no way to predict what pair will continue to work and which one will stop

That's available for any EA or pair

Use

extern bool AllowRecovery = true; //enable/disable loss management

extern double MaxLossPercent = 50; //maximum loss in balance procents 1=1% max loss

extern bool ExitAllTrades = true; //Close all open orders

extern bool StopTrading = true; //stop trading if loss management was triggered

extern bool PlaceRecoveryOrders = false; //Use counter orders to get in profit

Set MaxLossPercent to maximum drawdown on which to exit all trades

works on which Time Frame

Hi,

I am trying to get the EA V16 to work. It doesnt seem to be executing any signals or orders. IS it suppose to be working on a demo account? Please advise. Can i just run the EA using Eur/USD preset? and on which timeframe ? Appreciate your advice.

Files:
macd.jpg  222 kb

ZeroLagMACD

from the pic, you can see the entry points when the lines do the croosover...

lobertrocky:
Hi, I am trying to get the EA V16 to work. It doesnt seem to be executing any signals or orders. IS it suppose to be working on a demo account? Please advise. Can i just run the EA using Eur/USD preset? and on which timeframe ? Appreciate your advice.

If you have other open orders set ExclusiveMode=false. If true will trade only there are no other open orders.

You can trade using any preset, but be advised that included presets are just for demonstration only, best is to find your own settings for desired pair.

Time frame is not important, I use default 1H charts.

Files:

Sorry, forgot to ask.

Can you program it to go long when crossover above 0 and short when crosover bellow 0, please?

I will backtest it and also will forward test it for a couple of weeks.

Thanks again.

Angelo

Ok, v16_1 with MACD

Not tested, find your own settings.

By default is set to go long when crossover above 0 and short when crosover bellow 0.

Use ReverseDirection to change direction.

extern bool Use_MACD = false;

extern int MacdTF = 60;// MACD time frame

extern int Fast_EMA = 12;

extern int Slow_EMA = 26;

extern int Signal_SMA = 9;

extern int MACD_Price = 1;// 0:Close 1:Open 2:High 3:Low 4:Median 5:Typical 6:Weighted

extern double MACD_mode = 0;// = 0 - default MACD, != 0 - ZeroLag_MACD_v1
Files:
pm16_1.zip  70 kb

Reason: